Magic Set Editor Fun (Warning! Lots of Pics!)

• A good friend of mine lives way out in California now, but since we we're kids we always talked about characters represented as Magic The Gathering cards. We'd do this with any character but being comic geeks, we mostly did it with the Marvel universe.

We recently struck up a conversation over Skype and I remembered seeing Heka posting a thread where he used a Magic set editor to make Narfell characters, that was awesome! Since I can, I decided to finally make the cards as we discussed it and here are the results! Hope you enjoy them, I tried to make the abilities as fitting as possible. If your as nerdy as I am, critique them! Let me know what you think and how I could improve them.

Oh, and if this is lagging the site, feel free to delete this thread at anytime, I just wanted anyone who was interested to take a look first. 🙂

• Nice! 😄

One of my favorite things about Magic cards individually were the character quotes that came with them, because I'm like that. 😎 Awesome that you had them as well, though I noticed Sabretooth is blank.. which is not entirely out of character, I guess.. but I suggest one of my favorite from X-Men 1 where he picks up Storm by her throat and lifts her to his face, "Scream for me.."