A call for miners, woodcutters, crafters and adventurers.

• _An unknown contractor is looking for adventurers and craftsmen to retrieve valuable resources from an undisclosed location. It is asked that those who would lend their blades, axes and picks should gather outside of the Witch and the Seer Inn in a month's time. The location will be revealed then, and the intrepid craftsmen and adventurers will be handsomely rewarded both in gold and resources upon their return.

A condition is set, however. None of the sign-ups may belong to an already existing trading company, to protect the contractor's rightful claim over the resources as the finder, and to avoid possible conflicts of interests._

//Will run this next Saturday, July 16th, around 17:00 UTC. Post below only if you have a PC interested in joining.

If the turnup is good I may make it a weekly/fortnightly thing.

Participants:

Alvaniel
    Elvadriel
    Gnarl
    Igor
    Roslyn

PS: Switched a bit the wording of the announcement.

• Starting in about 20 minutes roughly. 🙂

• I might miss this event as I got a call to pick something up about an hour away this morning. Not sure what this blasphemous utc converts to in good ol' amurican EST

• With preparations nearly done, it appears that the contact is a woman by the name of Beatrice. Instructions will be given upon arrival.

• Legion

People gasp at Igor's deformities when he hobbles jerkily into the Witch and Seer. He leaves a message for the contractor explaining he will join this mining excursion as long as it's dangerous. He walks out past pinched noses.

• Council of Moradin

Gnarl hears about this mining trip, and prepares his supplies. This sounds like more fun than a drinking contest in Aura Runedar, the only thing that would come close to taking the place of sweat and grime in a damp, and dark place.

He does not mind splitting the find, but thinks it should consider the ones that are able to mine and smelt those particular ores. Of course there could be a time of trade and barter to even things.

Gnarl Horst, Master of what ales him.

• Alvi will be there with extra picks and axes for those interested in learning as well.

• Changed the time to 17:00 UTC due to some possible compromise I'll have on Saturday.

And to make it clear, you don't need to be crafter, merely be willing to assist this company for a payment that you can take in goods or a share of the resources.

Finally, the resources to retrieve will be spread across all levels, so it could be a good opportunity for those who always felt curious about getting started, but never dared to brave the tedium of it. 🙂

• Raryldor puts out some feelers, seeing whats going on.

• Elvadriel, nearly bursting with excitement at the prospect of strange scrolls and valuable magic items that might be found at this undisclosed location, leaves word at the Witch and the Seer that she is interested! On the way out, she makes sure to warn any passerby's of her fears that the Witch and Seer has been known for improper food storage and unsafe kitchen practices.

• The Halfling Defence League

Ros indicates that, while she is no crafter or woodcutter, she does wish to lend her scouting services to this expedition, and leaves word at the Witch and Seer to that effect.