IBM's & Darvan

• I work the following times next 5 days
    5:00 -3:00 AM GMT Thursday and Friday (3-10 Eastern time USA)
    1:00 -10:00 PM GMT Saturday (10 AM - 7 Eastern time USA)
    Can't do Sunday, at all.
    5:00 -3:00 AM GMT Monday (3-10 eastern time USA)

Free Tuesday and Wednesday

• Dermin is still gaining some lore in the books and some could tell he'll need a detoxification with a remedy of ale and black dwarven stout in the inn.

((I'll leave home this friday and won't return until next monday, so impossible for me this weekend. >.<))

• Cormac grunts and sets time aside to visit the Inn to at least hear the plan that he'll doubtless ignore.

((I'll be in London all of Friday, and I won't be arriving back in Glasgow till Saturday morning after an overnight bus journey (groan). If I get enough sleep I'll be able to join sometime in the afternoon. Will be completely free on Sunday and all of next week))

• Isolde, without much apparant enthusiasm, appears to offer what aid she can to the slime-encrusted duo.

((this weekend's good for me, next one I'll be away visiting family. Saturday is much preferred if it'll be a late night type of thing))

• Abigail shows up whenever the trip us planned

(( Basicly on the no life train atm, pick a time ill find a way to be there unless I end up in the hospital

• Rasuil is a no-show to the summons

(( Unavailable this weekend, as it's just me and my munchkin. Might be able to sneak in at odd times for a cameo, but will suffer from spontaneous afk syndrome, so no combat events from me.