Heroes Reception and Celebration

• _While Peltarch is still struggling to get on its feet after the terrible losses, the King has announced an act in which the fallen will be remembered, and the heroes will be recognised. It will take place in Peltarch's City Hall with a follow up party at the Amethyst Hall where there will be plenty of drinks, food and good music, for everyone and for free.

All of Peltarch's remaining defenders and a list of selected individuals have been appointed to make their appearance, or at least try to send a representative in their behalf:_

Abigail
    Adelie
    Akseli
    Alvaniel
    Alinda*
    Amithrallia*
    Aino Hartgroth
    Aelthas*
    Allestor*
    Amilmathien
    Anna
    Annie*
    Artemis
    Ashena
    Caryna*
    Charles*
    Chea
    Cloudberry*
    Cormac
    C'tan*
    Daisy Millern
    Darvan
    Dermin
    Disa*
    Elidor*
    Elvadriel
    Elvewyn*
    Elyl*
    Emellia*
    Glebrinda*
    Glognar
    Gloinus*
    Gnarl
    Helena
    Hen
    Hignar
    Isolde
    Luciel Thundercloud
    Jack
    John
    Jonni
    Kathea
    Krovel
    Ky'Amendos*
    Lars
    Lisa Braithwaite
    Lunia
    Lycka
    María*
    Martoushca
    Mebril*
    Mint
    Nate*
    Nica
    Patricia of Vaasa
    Peter*
    Ragnar*
    Raryldor
    Rasuil
    Rath*
    Romulus*
    Roslyn*
    Sabre*
    Salin*
    Shallyah Rethshinei
    Shannon
    Shesarai*
    Sirion*
    Sslithar the Elder
    Talindra*
    Theaon*
    Vera*
    Vyth*
    Walter
    Whisper*
    Willow
    Yasia
    Yatagan*
    Yngdír*

OOC: Characters with a * have not received their reward. You'll have one waiting for you for a couple weeks, contact me to get it whenever I am on as DM.

• Updated the original post to reflect the characters that don't physically have their medal, incase they want to reclaim it.

The plot is now officially over.

As I said a few times in-game, all of you who are entitled to a reward will be getting it progressively as I do them in the toolset. I want everyone to have something meaningful, not just some random spawner thing, and it will take some time, especially now that my DM juice is drained. It will be all coming along and hopefully done within the next week.

Thanks for your patience. 🙂

• // A bit of a short notice, but I've been pending on when would the other planned event for this weekend happen to not overlap both things.

So the time for this one event to happen in the end will be Sunday May 22, 20:00 UTC. There will be a reception by the king, where some words will be spoken, characters will have their chance to speak to Peltarch as well if they so wish, and then the heroes of Peltarch will be decorated.

A party will be set up for PCs to drink, eat, mingle and dance afterwards.

At some point after the ceremony, the Nexus Party will be required to visit the Red Knight Stronghold to wrap up the plot and put the official ending seal to it all. I'll let you all enjoy your party for a while, don't worry!

Be seeing you all there tomorrow!