The Mor'Salen - War of the Nexus - The Final Showdown

• All that has happened, every struggle, every hardship, every moment until now converges in one same point in time and space. The final hour in which Peltarch will be washed off from existence, or will rise up against all odds to demand its place in the history of Faerûn.

OOC: This coming sunday May 15th at 20:00 UTC concludes the biggest plot I've ever ran, and I'll be honest with you, most likely the biggest I'll ever run. This one year of plotting, scheming and developing concludes with a big bang. There will be a massive battle for Peltarch in which each PC is welcome to participate and leave their mark in the history of Narfell.

I'll post after the event, in this same thread, how every player will be rewarded for their efforts and for, in the end, joining us all in having a bit of fun together with the game we love to play.

I hope to see you all there, as usual I'll be handling the Nexus party while Void will be raining hell on the Defenders of Peltarch. Let's make it a big one!

• @b3a98a145d=GATLORD:

I would like to see Gnarl rewarded, he worked diligently to try to keep the city safe, and went on many missions to aid the defenders.

played by Gatlord

And he will be rewarded! He's already in the list. 🙂

• Council of Moradin

I would like to see Gnarl rewarded, he worked diligently to try to keep the city safe, and went on many missions to aid the defenders.

played by Gatlord

• Reminder:

If you participated in the Siege of Peltarch/War of the Nexus, send me a forum PM with the character you'd like rewarded (must be a character that has participated). Even if you just play one character, send me the PM anyway, as I need it to keep a record.

Thanks!

• ((It's 4pm EDT for those in North America.))

• (( For anyone looked for an exact time here is a countdown clock for the time of event start.

HERE