Meeting with the Council of Moradin

• Having Braved the Deaugar, Horror, Drow, Driders, and other miscellaneous underdark creatures that stood in their path Hen and whomever decided to fallow along with her to the Dwarven hold arrive bruised and a little bloody, but safely. Upon entering the hold Hen would make her way immediately to the temple to Koirien

I seek immediate emergency council with the Council of Moradin with regards to Peltarch and the current plight it find itself in.

• Disa grunts, looking the map over with a judicial eye.

"Our kin excel at fighting giant-kind, more so than any other foe. But orcs fall to our axes and hammer also. Can provide powerful defence with shield wall technique, if being inside city walls is where we do most good. Sounds as though this is preferred option then.

Ballista and catapult equipment, powderkegs - bringing these depends on how narrow tunnel you came through. Time is of essence, and so wish not to be too slowed down in travel."

((more than happy to bring the dwarves in, Disa will lead the x number of volunteer fighters into Peltarch herself with as much equipment as they can reasonably get through the tunnels))

• (( Bump would really like to see this done before the event tomorrow!

• _It goes without saying you can not leave the hold defenseless and any city can not leave its people unguarded. However at this time even a small specialized force would do wonders, at this time Peltarch is besieged on a possibility of four fronts and I think the Dwarves of Aura Runedar are fit best myself for fighting the Fel Orcs. At this time we face trouble from Demons in the south, a hoard or orcs in the west, Half dragons and Vrocks in the skys, as well as the trouble of those who teleport into Peltarch.

Hen would lay out a map of the city as she spoke circlign areas with coal, noting the current destruction of Peltarch and how it holds.

We stand for now however if you can provide a force even if small it can help bolster out defenses when used in a niche area. I know how much you all love to kill orcs, and there is a whole force to the west that needs defending from, however I am also aware of your history of powerful Mages and siege equipment. Any Heavy Baristas and portable catapults you might be able to spare as we get back to the city would come as a great boon._

• Olvan offers his services to reinforce and help fine tune and enhance Peltarch anti siege weaponry providing there was a way to somehow return to home using magics of some sort, but seems to show little interest in any sort of extended stay, the well being of Aura Runedar and neighbouring communities seeming to be his primary concern.

• The squat and compact figure of Aura Runedar's Clanwarden, Disa Sten, soon stomps up to the meeting. She folds massive arms, furrows her red brow and speaks up, gruffly but not unkindly:

"Is my strong belief that one good deed not just deserves, but demands another, or we can claim no honour. People from your city offered to Aura Runedar on our darkest day."

Her slate grey eyes turn to Sheserai, giving a small but firm nod of appreciation.

"Now, Aura Runedar will return aid. Question we have been discussing is what form this aid will have, to give best result. Since Derro wars, our numbers are low and our defences still not so stout as would wish. I am willing to lead small number of our best to city, but we cannot leave our home defenceless.

In Derro war, Olvan Silverhammer devised a weapon by which an undead Beholder was destroyed. Very efficient, powerful thing - but am uncertain if can replicate this in time to offer you. Powderkegs we can arrange, of this I have no doubt. Supplies of war, we can bring.

We will help - but question on my mind is whether we do so best from within the city as defenders, or if strategy calls for different role, harrying enemy flanks from back or sides."

• Hen goes with and or waits for the council to address her.

• Brumir looks over the battle-wary visitors and nods in approval after hearing they killed several Duergar

_"Ye lot done well killin' all 'em farkin' Greys. We been discussin' the war goin' on in tha city an' been tryin' ta figure out how we could help. Went up an' checked on tha Nars meself an' found it all ta he barricaded off just north o tha old Legion Tower. So far we been keepin' an eye out on tha Long Road near tha Scar. Nuttin' goin' on thar so far. We also been tryin' ta figure out how ta communicate wit tha lot o ye in Peltarch.

Let me git tha rest o tha Council an' we cin start discussin' this matter."_