Call for supply

• Abigail steps up to the 'rant' stand between the fighting and slips off her helmet before she shouts in her loud boisterous voice.

Adventurers may I have your attention.

One she has gathered a sufficient amount of attention she motions her arms around

_It has come to my attention in the short time this siege has gone on that we are losing guards like flies, normally we may not think long on them not expecting much. However times are not normal, and ever man and womens life needs to counts even if its only for time. The guards of this city are not equipped to fight an orc let alone the demons that have been teleporting into the city.

I have spoken with Gnarl and his ability to smith up some very basic weapons and shields for the guards who at current only wield for the most part a club if they are not of elite guard. I think I can speak for them when I say fighting with no shield against a demon does not inspire a lot of hope for your future. In the peltarch harbour is a boat that I own a share enough of to take out on a mission and I would like your input on its planning.

I would like to take a small organized squad out the harmour and around to the icelace beach outside the city and into the Ogre gorge to retrieve some metals, hopefully Nickel or above, to supply at least a little basic protection to buy US time to get around the city during attacks not to find guards dead or dying with simply clubs._

(( Moved here so people can reply properly

• ((Deleted by Dorakhan - PM me or see me IG))

• Dermin sings in to aid as in minery task or carrying ore or whatever his bull strength may be used.

• John: "Ah still have me boat ready fer them who respect th' Bitch Queen"

• With the waters clear for the most part Abigail once more brings up the idea for a supply run