Hen approaches Z on his farm.

• It's been some time Z but i'm afraid I'm not coming on a friendly note, but on one regarding you and the Union and what you may be able to provide to what is coming. Soon Peltarch will once more find itself under siege from an army much like what happened with N'jast. I realize the Union and Norwick have sometimes come at ends with Peltarch and its home crafters however I believe you will have to work together on this on.

Peltarch will need good stone masons, wood workers, and extra hands in the weeks to come for defense and repair if its really going to be a siege. I would like you to approach the king with the chancellor and perhaps speak on terms that Peltarch and Norwick may be able to work together once again. They will surely need it.

(( Posted IC and not PM for Emer to see/react properly with the DM forces and NPC's

• As Hen approaches, Z pauses his plowing, pulls out a soiled rag, wipes the sweat from his brow, and smiles.

Good mornin', Miss Hen.

As she describes the situation, his smile shrinks and he takes a more serious tone.

Hmmm…let's step inside, have some tea, n talk.

Looks around for others as they step inside Z's farmhouse.

((Privately inside))

I try ta keep out of the fussin' n fightin' between towns as much as ah can - ain't good fer business. I often use the hall up there, and I make it a point ta purchase me craft supplies from the merchants in their hall. So, I'm on good terms with the craftin' folks up in Peltarch. We be happy ta supply her with stones n wood fer wall repair n defenses.

That said, this would only be comin' from myself n the Crafters Union. I don't really have a relationship with the Chancellor of Norwick and you'd be better off goin' through the regular political channels ta git him on board - I wouldn't be too optimistic about that, though. shrugs

I will do my part as the leader of the Union, however, an' extend an offer of support to the king. Thanks fer comin' to me and I'm at yer service...

((I've been real busy with RL, so I haven't played much over the past few months. Because of this, I'm totally in the dark about the plots this involves - I don't usually read the Peltarch forums.

I'll do my best to catch up and send a PM to Emer offering support from the Crafters Union.

Thanks for reaching out! 🙂

Z