Emerwyn's NPCs

• I thought it'd be nice to have a section for a short description of the most notable NPCs I use in my plots, so here it is. I hope you enjoy knowing a little more of how I view and portray these NPCs you hopefully either love or hate. When a piece of info is not known by the players, I'll just "???" it and edit it when it becomes more or less popular knowledge.

Lana'thel Bloodletter

Current Status: Alive
    Current Location: Mintas Rhelgor - Red Knight Enclave

Height: 5,8ft / 177cm.
    Weight: ???
    Skin Tone: ???
    Skin Texture: ???
    Eyes: ???
    Hair: Long and crimson like blood.
    Accent: Polished southern.
    Recognizable Features: Her hair is quite outstanding, with a vivid red colour that reminds of blood itself. She rarely ever reveals her face to her minions, and much less in combat.
    Commonly spoken languages: Common.
    Race: Thought to be human because of her physical aspect.
    Equipment Worn: She wears a fine set of plate armour in dark silver and red.
    Equipment Carried: She carries a longsword as well as a large oval shield.
    Left Handed or Right Handed: ???
    Jewelry or Decorations: Her armour and cloak are decorated with Garagossan motives.
    Relatives: ???
    Body Build: Athletic and feminine.

• Lucian Dreambrooke

Current Status: Undead
    Current Location: ???

Height: 1'83m.
    Skin Tone: Usually fair with yellow undertone.
    Skin Texture: Usually smooth.
    Eyes: Mauve.
    Hair: Platinum.
    Accent: Southern archaic.
    Recognizable Features: His canines are especially long and sharp to human standards.
    Commonly spoken languages: Common.
    Race: Vampire.
    Equipment Worn: Either a fine renaissance style suit or a full set of darksteel plate armour.
    Equipment Carried: Darksteel longsword and shield.
    Jewelry or Decorations: He wears a necklace with a tear-like capsule in the end.
    Relatives: Elvira Dreambrooke, sister.
    Body Build: Well built, with even proportions and rather sharp features in his face.

• Laireel

Current Status: Alive
    Current Location: Somewhere in the Icelace

Height: Around 1'70m. in humanoid shape, 40-50cm. longer in her natural form.
    Skin Tone: Green-blue opal.
    Eyes: Aquamarine.
    Hair: Cobalt blue, tangled with colourful underwater plants and seashells.
    Accent: ???
    Recognizable Features: Besides her long, majestic mermaid tail while in her natural form, all of her is quite outstanding in general to human standards.
    Commonly spoken languages: Aquan.
    Race: Mermaid (though several times she has been thought to be a siren because of her apparent ability to mesmerise and pacify other creatures with her singing voice.)
    Equipment Worn: None.
    Equipment Carried: She seems to detest the use of weapons, and only very rarely carries a long trident.
    Jewelry or Decorations: Her body and hair are decorated with different colourful underwater plants and seashells.
    Body Build: To those that are not immediately repulsed by the general weirdness of having scaled skin in some places and a mermaid tail, her slenderish, curved body and the look of her eyes could be viewed as a rather alien and appealing exotic beauty.

• Darius the Executioner

Current Status: Deceased
    Current Location: ???

Height: 6,2ft / 201cm.
    Skin Tone: Tanned
    Eyes: ???
    Hair: Short, strong and black.
    Accent: ???
    Recognizable Features: Very tall, with a tough gesture, and bloodshot eyes.
    Commonly spoken languages: ???
    Race: ???
    Equipment Worn: He wears a heavy set of plate armour in obsidian and red.
    Equipment Carried: Carries a Greataxe as large as an average human with a heavy blade.
    Jewelry or Decorations: His armour and cloak are decorated with Garagossan motives.
    Body Build: Highly muscled.