Werewolf Threat

• _Multiple werewolves and even a bugbear or two have been seen south of Norwick and in the near Rawlings recently. But rumors have quickly spread that three adventurers, General Theaon of the Legion, Anna Blake, and Shesarai entered the Town Hall in the middle of the night and demanded an audience with Chief Vos. Although a scribe was summoned to take down their report, details are sketchy at present. They claimed that a powerful spirit from another plane has taken over the Harbinger Mine and enslaved the bugbears there. This spirit, calling itself the Bringer of Balance, is directing the werewolves that have been plaguing our town.

But the adventurers struck a bargain with him. No werewolves will attack Norwick so long as the town provides the equivalent of three beasts of burden in meat to feed to werewolves each ten-day. Those delivering the meat are to wear white scarves and drop the meat at the entrance to the Harbinger Mine. No one is to enter the cave. Apparently, Chief Vos approved of this unusual bargain in hopes that it will prevent any further attacks by werewolves. Some who heard this were skeptical._

AubreyMaturin

Characters: Romulus Grey, bard the bowman
    Trotter, spooky Halfling ranger
    Shesarai Foutopolis, red-haired cleric of Mystra

• Aside from werewolves, there are some rumors that Drow were spotted briefly outside of Jerrick's home in the Rawlinswoods.

• Hen spreads word to those who pass through Norwick that with the help of Theaon, Leena and Alvaniel the adventurers four had found a lead regarding the werewolves. Thought it is short notice she puts out word for the help of others who would see better interests protected.

//DM even run my DM Void @ 10 am Mountain time (This is a North American time zone -7GMT)

-COUNTDOWN-