Kukri!

• Legion

Okay, this is weird.

I'm cleaning my garage out so I can get my car off the street while I'm off in America. I find a kukri in my garage.

The Kukri has always been my favourite weapon in NWN, mainly because of how it looks. I just think it's a groovy looking weapon. I have never purchased a kukri, or any other kind of knife in my life. This thing just appeared in my garage junk. It's like the kukri fairy came and gave me a kukri!

It's blunt, so no 18-20 crit range. Still … kukri.

• Legion

@c37df961b2=KingCreeper:

Yeah it's cool and all. But I bet it won't spread your vegimite. 😄

you lost that bet.

It spread like a dream. Like a black, salty, vitamin B rich dream.

• Zangeen actually fixed up my sword and dagger. ^_^ Which, coincidentally, are hanging on the same rack as my Kukri.

• Under the circumstances, I just thought of this classic scene…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01NHcTM5IA4

Okay, maybe not that classic, but still appropriate. :lol:

Z

• Get our RL weaponsmith, Zangeen, to sharpen it for you. :lol:

Z

• @db9c1ccdd3=JerrickRafe:

I have one within reach of my left arm right now, actually. It's hung just to the side of my desk!

Weird.. I have two within reach of my right arm right now, lol. In the pic it looks like you're missing the two additional blades commonly accompanying that style and the kukri itself has seen better days, but still, very cool. Especially when they just materialize themselves!
    😮

• Haha.. thats so funny… the same time I am impressed I should post my long horse whips I use when lunging the horses... although they are not the thick soft leather ones the hob gobs drop :lol:

• Yeah it's cool and all. But I bet it won't spread your vegimite. 😄

• I have one within reach of my left arm right now, actually. It's hung just to the side of my desk!

• Should make you a decent amount of gold at Stargazer's. 😀

• Loot drop!