The Mor'Salen

• Same as always, sign up only if you have the IC knowledge that this is happening. If you don't, there are several PCs that would likely accept help - don't be shy and ask them, and if invited, sign up. Everyone's welcome as long as they are signed up. No sign up, no go. The reason for this is because I'm methodical about the setup and rewards for this plot and I need to know exactly who is coming.

Next event will be Sunday, 8th of November starting around 18:00 - 19:00 GMT. Signups will be locked in on Saturday 7th of November at 00:00 GMT so I can use Saturday morning/afternoon to do all the necessary setup/toolsetting.

Ordered by plot relevance/involvement:

1. Nica
    2. Akseli
    3. Walter
    4. Artemis
    5. Leena
    6. Frances

7. Shesarai

• Confirming this will start at 18:00 GMT, which with current time settings is 19:00 in the Central European axis (Madrid, Paris, Brussels, Berlin, etc).

It is a couple hours earlier than usual so I hope everyone who signed up can make it. This will be a demanding event and might be the last before Christmas break, depending on how the party does.

• Frances, a Witch & an Adventuress of Darkhavens.

• Nica should be available for general asskickery.

• Walter. This time. No really… I actually get a Sunday off work for a change. I'll be napping like crazy in the afternoon specifically so I don't give you a repeat of last time. 😞

• Akseli.. likely. Can't give 100% just yet.

• Aha!! Shesarai can make this one.

AubreyMaturin

• Legion

Going to miss it.

you've got my PM, but … yeah it's a bit half cooked. So ... anyway.

Sorry I'll miss it. Have fun folks!

• So is Arty!

• Leena's in!

• New event posted up.

For any pre-event research/RP/whatever, do contact me via PM, as I don't have much Narf time during weekdays currently (especially if you need to contact/visit NPCs at the Red Knight bastion).