Kudos

• @868070a576=Gonnar:

@868070a576=Fadia:

Gotta reiterate the kudos to Flom, as well as kudos to whichever DM set up the duergar surprise waiting in the Underdark!

I had already forgotten that I did that, lol.

Forgotten spawns are best spawns.

• @a2b84b7390=Gonnar:

@a2b84b7390=Fadia:

Gotta reiterate the kudos to Flom, as well as kudos to whichever DM set up the duergar surprise waiting in the Underdark!

The Duergar made the legion patrol to the crypts so much more interesting…. was a total blast!!!!

• Huge kudos to the Malarite event crew, and Flom. Choices are hard!

• @35a310ed73=Fadia:

• The Halfling Defence League

• Kudos to Flom and all the players involved in yesterday's Malarite plottiness, laden with dramatic tension. Quality stuff!

And an extra aww'y thanks for cheering a heavy-hearted Isolde afterwards, with the tiny pixie fan club shaking their booties. ❤

• Let me echo the kudos for Flom for the Haunted Dream Investigation Saturday. I had to leave (after 5 1/2 hours) for family reasons, but the DM and others went out of their way to keep Shesarai connected to the plot even days afterwards. I especially appreciated how we acted out (and the DM revealed) the results of my Legend Lore investigation.

This was immediately followed by a significant turn in the Djinni plot, which was again full of role play and will probably result in some big consequences down the line. Once again, the tie in to other/previous plots was very much appreciated. Flom always makes me feel like I'm part of his novels.

AubreyMaturin

• Kudos to Ginger for selling high quality bows.

🙂

… it's well worth the 20 000 gold pieces, i think.

[ http://cheajournal.blogspot.com/2017/04/the-masterwork-darkwood-longbow-frances.html ].

• Yes, great big kudos where it's due - to Flom and a chilling, incredibly thought out revisit to the haunted mansion, a challenging and worthy finale to the murders veiled red! Even though we went at it for 7 hours plus, it still felt like there was so much more to it, love that richness of detail. Big thanks to the team aswell, especially for allowing Isolde to have a good ol' verbal showdown with the nefarious M before things came to blows. Very satisfying! 😄

• Kudos to FLOMS! for the wall assult. Been a while since I've seen one of those and it was nice to do something familiar yet different. Also sorry I kept screwing up the factions there, saw an opportunity to use the AOE stuff I hang onto, did NOT see the defenders. xD

Gotta echo the kudos to flom and all involved in yesterday's plot finale. You're all awesome!

• Kudos to Flom and the PC's involved in the murder plot.
    It wasn't a plot my PC was involved in previously and you guys still made room for María. I enjoyed the thinking, heavy RP oriented event. With it's doses of combat and epic combat, always a plus when María -needs- to shift into a dragon to hold and fight a creature of that caliber.

Also, I've never run through so many consumables in my entire Narfell experience…probably cause this one lasted 7.5h xD

• @eae3ce5463=Celandine:

Kudos to Voight for the single premium deferred extra security and peace of mind. I'll spend the next tenday reading the fine print.

LOL! That was so funny! :lol:

Thanks for the lighthearted laughs.

Z

• Kudos to Voight for the single premium deferred extra security and peace of mind. I'll spend the next tenday reading the fine print.

• Kudos to all the semi active to active DMs that have made narfell fun and enjoyable!

Kudos to Void and Mint for letting Anna put her arch-nemesis to rest (though at a heavy cost)

Kudos to Flom for the transfer in the Defenders and a fun wizard event, I hope Anna will be of more use in the defenders now

Kudos to Camioh for helping helping Ros' vision of seeing her people safe and helping her along her goals of finding a permanent home for her people, a step in the right direction, as well as Rosalyn for making it much easier for Anna to do so.

More kudos to people I had fun with, players and all that, too many to mention sorry >.<

• Big-time kudos to its_a_fire for their scripting sorcery, and a HUGE thanks to Dorakhan the man for implementing the new build update.

• Kudos to Xanatos for a fun little personal quest in the Kua Toa that I was not prepared for! Was a great time!

• Bravo, that was a great undead quest…. was awesome, enjoyed the surprise teleport, the urgency to get the group back together and the final scene... just a great run.... for all

Agreed with the kudos to Void!

• @c5bc3e631d=Atel:

+1 to DM Cheezits for some undead smashing fun!

And +1 for Cheez-its and adventuring party! Totally worth the headache from sleep deprivation I have right now.