Kudos

• The Halfling Defence League

Kudos to Caoimh for Narfell's #1 Game Showโ€ฆ

TOSS!

THAT!

KID!

• OMFG no kidding.

Holy kudos, FLOM and Its_a_Fire. YOU guys are a fire.

That was terrifying, laugh out loud hilarious, fun, crazy, and more terrifying again.

Day made.

• Thanks to Flom and Jerrick for some beautiful carnage, the chance at a very unexpected victory, and a scary visit in the woods.

(Sooooooo glad those final rolls weren't more 3s.)

Kudos as well to Gonnar for some fun in the Cold Caves the other night!

• Super Kudos to Maria (Gonnar) For some fun character building to help get a new character who admittedly doesn't get along with everyone some traction. It was a LOT of fun. ๐Ÿ˜„

It will be even more fun to watch this character grow.

Gotta echo Gonnar here, this event was absolutely fantastic and I had a blast with it. So glad I got to go along and be the monkey wrench that got thrown into the works early in it! >.>

• Hear hear! Super kudos to the Kitty Kat dm! That was a friggen blast, I haven't laughed that much in a long time.

• Very big Kudos to MCplay and the players involved in the Spellweaver plot thing. It was a very important day for me, and you really made it awesome, all of you. Super Kudos to MCplay for wrapping all this up and taking the time to make the maps and allโ€ฆ

Was a very nice adventure ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• Kudos to DM Ceiling Cat for spice-up event with escaped prisoner.

• Kudos to the stegadon dropping DM. Holy smokes, nearly got myself killed on a random wander! ^_^ Totally worth it though!

• Kudos to the DM last night (Monkeyโ€ฆsomething?) who started a fun little Duregar/Drow plot. Been a while since we've seen anything with the Drow and its fun to be reminded just how dangerous and cunning they are.

Kudos! ๐Ÿ˜„

• Indeed Kudos to DM Underhill for STEGADON! That was scary and scary fun.

• Kudos to Hito and the gang that went went after the lizardmen tonight. I was sure we were all going to die, but I had a lot of fun. Thank you all.

• Kudos to Flom and Caoimh respectively for filling the weekend with lovely eventage! ๐Ÿ‘

• @f3be014da4=Speedy_Z_:

Huge kudos to Dorakhan for keeping our little "escape from reality" up and running for all these years!

I have spent countless hours playing Narfell, and I appreciate all of the time and energy you've contributed so we can have some FUN! ๐Ÿ˜„

KUDOS!!!

๐Ÿ‘ :dance: :w00t: :boogie: ๐Ÿ˜„

Z

Much this. Many thank. Wow!
    So plot. Such event too.

• I'll second that. Thank you, Dorakhan.

• Huge kudos to Dorakhan for keeping our little "escape from reality" up and running for all these years!

I have spent countless hours playing Narfell, and I appreciate all of the time and energy you've contributed so we can have some FUN! ๐Ÿ˜„

KUDOS!!!

๐Ÿ‘ :dance: :w00t: :boogie: ๐Ÿ˜„

Z

• Uh oh! It looks like I left too soon and missed something big. I'm sorry. I had to do dinner tonight.

AubreyMaturin

Characters: Romulus Grey, bard the bowman
    Trotter, spooky halfling ranger
    Shesarai Foutopolis, red-haired cleric of Mystra

• Lazarus you beautiful bastard.

I'm sitting at my desk, rejoicing in my epic finishing move that was a perfect combo with Nate โ€ฆ that dispel, Fullheal, singlecritstab finish on a Bodak. . .

and then I'm wondering where the leprechaun is, the one that apparently popped up and sucker punched me in the gut.

Bypassed Leena, my keyboard, screen, and brain, and went straight to my eyes and made them start watering. What the hell.

Well done. Sniffle Arse. Goes to pick up the broken little druidpieces

Holy Crap

• Lazarus yep. Thanks for that long chain of events! And letting us finally spring some vampire-hunters - gasp - the lawful way!