Kudos

• @f0b0cd484a=Speedy_Z_:

Kudos to Gonnar and everyone else for the entertaining auction on Sunday!

Good times! 😄

Z

Seconded! Good items, great prices, would bid again!

• Kudos to Gonnar and everyone else for the entertaining auction on Sunday!

Good times! 😄

Z

• Kudos for a bustling auction at Spellweaver's Keep, with a little something available for everyone there - good selection and variation in the range of items and prices, and a fun time overall! 🙂

• Agreed on both parties this weekend!

Thanks again to Gonnar for the most epic 50 XP that any of my characters have ever received.

• The Harvest Festival was great fun, I've missed these types of events, so thanks to all who made it happen. The cherry on the cake was Isolde finally getting to see Nate in duplicate, tehe!

Kudos also for Sunday's plotty goodness with a near-deadly helping of Night Parade entrapment. Exciting stuff!

• Kudos to MCP for taking the time to set up and conduct the Harvest Festival. You outdid yourself. Thank you.

And kudos to all those who were able to attend and make it fun.

• Kudos to MCP for his series of in depth events! All the work you put into those shows!

• The Halfling Defence League

Kudos to Gonnar for some off the cuff crypts stuff!

• @f6b2b91400=SatansAdvisor:

Giant kudos again to Void for taking the time to accommodate my incredibly needy character. Also, kudos to anyone else involved - hopefully it fostered as good of character development for you guys as it did for me.

Kudos to you, man, and Void and It'safire. I'm enjoying this situation a lot, RP-wise. Very good for everyone's character development 😃

• @56a65ef605=SatansAdvisor:

Giant kudos again to Void for taking the time to accommodate my incredibly needy character. Also, kudos to anyone else involved - hopefully it fostered as good of character development for you guys as it did for me.

If development means a demanding brat stomped her foot and said "I don't wanna." Kudos to you though! Your tough decision inspired a few more.

• Giant kudos again to Void for taking the time to accommodate my incredibly needy character. Also, kudos to anyone else involved - hopefully it fostered as good of character development for you guys as it did for me.

• Ditto. And big kudos to Gonnar and Void for promoting some interesting character development. Thanks guys.

• Huge Kudos to VOID and the other players for some low level were-wolf danger last night!

• @1a9a4ceec6=Fadia:

Kudos to Void for an awesome finale to Gazuendheit's story! And to Wywer for unexpected dragon-related shenanigans.

+1, it was awesome and I very enjoyed the plot, Void. Thank you ^^

• The Halfling Defence League

Kudos to Void for an awesome finale to Gazuendheit's story! And to Wywer for unexpected dragon-related shenanigans.

• Kudos to Flom for always keeping players on their toes with sneaky surprises, plot-rich detail and plenty of leeway for character choices to impact what happens next - I thoroughly enjoyed the Peltarch murder frame up and the investigative efforts thereafter!

Additional thumbs up to Void, for continued blood-pumping action in the demon plot - that mage was scaary, well done team for surviving it all!

• Kudos to void and the evil crew! 😃

• A very late Kudos to KingCreeper for a nice item i got a in about a year ago.

Snakeskin Sorcerer's Robe fits well how i roleplay my character - Chea is interrested in the She-Serpent Yoga (inspired by Kundalini Yoga of Real Life), as in a way to develop inner energies in her arcane & spiritual pursuits.

[ http://www.narfell.us/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=531837#531837 ].

• Major kudos to Wyv, its_a_fire, Void, KingCreeper, and, of course, Gallant for a fun dungeon crawl/rescue mission!

• @da429ef486=SatansAdvisor:

Kudos to Void, its_a_fire, Gallant and Clandra for some great fun. Seriously, loved every second of it.

Yessssss. And I'll extend that to Leena and Shes for the follow-up. :oops: