Kudos

• Kudos to Dr.D for the kobold extravaganza. I think I went down 4 times in that little melee. Watching one person with whirlwind attack and another with great cleave fight next to each other was awesome to see. Thanks everyone, great RP and fun times.

• @speedy_z_ said in Kudos:

Kudos to Flom for the added fun on Sam and Will's kobold patrol to keep the farms safe.

That bandit should have listened to reason or, at least, his mum!

Good times and thanks for the belt, SO helpful. πŸ™‚

Seconded! πŸ™‚

• Yep, love the little personal things that only take 15-20 minutes but spice things up. Kudos indeed.

• Kudos to Flom for the added fun on Sam and Will's kobold patrol to keep the farms safe.

That bandit should have listened to reason or, at least, his mum!

Good times and thanks for the belt, SO helpful. πŸ™‚

• Kudos to DrD for stirring trouble of literally giant proportions! πŸ™‚

• Big kudos for DM Xanatos Gambit for taking us through the looking glass! That was ~great~ fun and I can't wait for more. πŸ˜„

• Kudos to DM Xanatos Gambit for a fiendishly gritty and tense event, and for rolling with the unexpected at the reckless plunge into the unknown (started by the priest, not the bard!) πŸ˜…

• Ditto on the kudos to DM Bastage for the spooktacular Halloween event!

I had a great time!

Next year I just need to die faster, so I get to be a zombie! πŸ™‚

• Huge kudos to Bastage and the intrepid living that showed up to die. I always love this event, and it did not disappoint. Went quick but brutal at the end. Yay to Gonnar for their character bleeding out the slowest, LOL.

• Yes, kudos to DM Xanatos Gambit for the thrilling Sweetwater venture, and to DM Lazarus for the Lighthouse lock-down! Two events with very near fatality for poor Isolde, but also with tons of savoury intrigue! πŸ˜…

• The Halfling Defence League

Kudos to Flom for a fun romp through a wizard's tower!

• kudos to DM and players alike for being so flexible and understanding for a lot of reasons. Short play time, bringing in other characters for RP and adventure when only a few are on, XP drops for doing things when alone. It is all a good incentive for logging back in especially when things are slow or dead.

• Kudos to DM Xanatos Gambit for a hefty stir of the plot pot last night - tense, emotional and downright terrifying stuff!

• Kudos to DM Rust for spicing up our delve down-under with the chance to actually catch the elusive ferry to Ghaunttown! A definite first for me and several others. πŸ˜„

• Kudos to DM Lazarus for the itsy bitsy, creepy crawly black spiders of (potential) doooOOOooom! shudders

• Kudos to a Wywerny for a fun event and kudos to the PCs involved that put up with Korak’s personality. A special kudos to DM Rust for spicing up our Sunday Dwarf Night! It really means a lot and it’s greatly appreciated.

• @babyclown

Seconded!

Also Kudos to Flom for the shenanigans that followed in the Peltarch commons regarding Brumir and the old guy! πŸ™‚

• Kudos to the 5 other dwarves who logged in last night for the raid on the Orc. That was a bashing they won’t soon forget and neither will I!

What’s that? The giants are getting jealous? Don’t worry, there is plenty of dwarven steel to go around! See you lads next Sunday!

• Kudos to DrD, Wywernywin and Flom for their respective contributions over the weekend to the plot pot that is Narfell. Bubble, bubble, toil and trouble... and stir in a bit of fun and games too!

• Kudos once more to DM Xanatos Gambit for the thrilling Compass Worlds (aka Jorinos) - mysteries within mysteries, with such a wealth of exploration, combat and underlying intrigue to offer! I already can't wait for more. πŸ™‚