Kudos

• Council of Moradin

Am sure it was a blast, sorry I could not make it, but did see the involvement in my passing time on line

• Kudos to DrD and Flom respectively for two immersive and engaging events, filling the weekend with rich, juicy plottage! 😄

• @robyn said in Kudos:

Kudos to DrD for going above and beyond with his storytelling. It was an epic adventure, which required considerable preparation. Very, very well done.

Totally agree, very complex story telling and it worked very well. Kudos to the group as a whole.

• Kudos to DrD for going above and beyond with his storytelling. It was an epic adventure, which required considerable preparation. Very, very well done.

• Kudos to Wywernywin, Tpickles, Seisan and others for recent attempts to reinvigorate the server.

• Dev

Kudos to @Wywernywin for getting folks organized on some player adventures lately and to the DM team for spicing a few up!

• Kudos to DrD for continued plottage and a blast from the past that saw me getting all nostalgic behind the screen. 🙂

• @darkspyr said in Kudos:

Kudos to Dr.D for the kobold extravaganza. I think I went down 4 times in that little melee. Watching one person with whirlwind attack and another with great cleave fight next to each other was awesome to see. Thanks everyone, great RP and fun times.

Yeah, that was nuts! And monk speed FTW when being chased by an elite! Ruuuun! lol

Thanks DrD and everyone, I had a blast!

• Kudos to Dr.D for the kobold extravaganza. I think I went down 4 times in that little melee. Watching one person with whirlwind attack and another with great cleave fight next to each other was awesome to see. Thanks everyone, great RP and fun times.

• @speedy_z_ said in Kudos:

Kudos to Flom for the added fun on Sam and Will's kobold patrol to keep the farms safe.

That bandit should have listened to reason or, at least, his mum!

Good times and thanks for the belt, SO helpful. 🙂

Seconded! 🙂

• Yep, love the little personal things that only take 15-20 minutes but spice things up. Kudos indeed.

• Kudos to Flom for the added fun on Sam and Will's kobold patrol to keep the farms safe.

That bandit should have listened to reason or, at least, his mum!

Good times and thanks for the belt, SO helpful. 🙂

• Kudos to DrD for stirring trouble of literally giant proportions! 🙂

• Big kudos for DM Xanatos Gambit for taking us through the looking glass! That was ~great~ fun and I can't wait for more. 😄

• Kudos to DM Xanatos Gambit for a fiendishly gritty and tense event, and for rolling with the unexpected at the reckless plunge into the unknown (started by the priest, not the bard!) 😅

• Ditto on the kudos to DM Bastage for the spooktacular Halloween event!

I had a great time!

Next year I just need to die faster, so I get to be a zombie! 🙂

• Huge kudos to Bastage and the intrepid living that showed up to die. I always love this event, and it did not disappoint. Went quick but brutal at the end. Yay to Gonnar for their character bleeding out the slowest, LOL.

• Yes, kudos to DM Xanatos Gambit for the thrilling Sweetwater venture, and to DM Lazarus for the Lighthouse lock-down! Two events with very near fatality for poor Isolde, but also with tons of savoury intrigue! 😅

• The Halfling Defence League

Kudos to Flom for a fun romp through a wizard's tower!

• kudos to DM and players alike for being so flexible and understanding for a lot of reasons. Short play time, bringing in other characters for RP and adventure when only a few are on, XP drops for doing things when alone. It is all a good incentive for logging back in especially when things are slow or dead.