Kudos

• @2d82624ac1=Araighn:

Kudos to Meta and all players involved in the undead alcohol event.

On second thought, maybe not. Now I may be paranoid anytime I want to have a drink! 😉

Yes, kudos to everyone for the fun adventure today! Thanks for letting Z tag along.

Next plot idea: Undead pickled eggs at the Tuck Me Inn! :ninja:

• Kudos to Flom for the hilarious fanboying from Nate. Kudos also to Mhilan for Ras's comments as well. You two had me laughing hard.

• Kudos to Meta and all players involved in the undead alcohol event.

On second thought, maybe not. Now I may be paranoid anytime I want to have a drink! 😉

• @ae64a2c441=JerrickRafe:

hahah, thanks!

Kudos from me to the DMs today … as there was pretty much solid eventage and DM coverage ALL DAY.

That was amazing, guys, and just what I needed.

10/10 would Narf all day again.

Seconded, thirded and fourthed!

• Council of Moradin

Kudos to Flom, meta and all players involved in yesterday's events! A very nice way to spend the day!

• hahah, thanks!

Kudos from me to the DMs today … as there was pretty much solid eventage and DM coverage ALL DAY.

That was amazing, guys, and just what I needed.

10/10 would Narf all day again.

• Yes, Kudos to Flom (DM Xanthos) for the great storytelling and water exploration adventure. What seemed like a spur of the moment talk was in fact a well planned out and executed adventure set up. Especial kudos to the druids (Leena, and Aoth) for getting us not to kill the sharks, but just to play rough house with them. They were the key to getting out of that place.

AubreyMaturin

Characters: Romulus Grey, bard the bowman
    Trotter, spooky halfling ranger
    Shesarai Foutopolis, red-haired cleric of Mystra

• I can never seem to remember Dm's so a huge thank you to the DM and the players for what started in the commons and turned into and adventure underwater. To be honest the Storytelling in the commons was one of the most fun things I have seen in awhile and I would put a special kudos to Leandro for pushing it over the top. The Dm did such a great job of pulling everyone into the scene it was just charming, amusing and plain old fun.

• Wishbeetle! and Caoimh and Flom - That was amazing.

I am totally messed up, now (in a good way). Thanks

• Kudos to the brawlin band of adventurers who laid the smackdown on the big bad in Norwick yesterday. And to the DM of course! That was awesome good fun, and I always feel like such a hooligan fighting in town! XD

Cheers!

• Kudos to everyone welcoming me back, first of all - I hope you all bear with me for being a little rusty and slow, especially when there are lots of PCs about and plots to recall. Apologies if I've neglected anyone or anything!

And of course a big round of kudos to Flom for pouring his special brand of DM magic into the server. 😄

• Kudos to the DM and players for the little Minotaur romp last night. It was one of those things with just a few players on and a short trek but really enjoyable. I loved the character that hired the adventurers, I could see her popping up on rare occasions for these off kilter events. Lots of fun.

• @135925c681=Speedy_Z_:

@135925c681=metagod:

kudos to flom for the choose your own adventure adventure 🙂

Ditto and welcome back!

And kudos to everyone on the adventure. Great job!

Fourthed for kudos to the DM.

And seconded for the kudos to the other players. That adventure was a helluva lot of fun! (And I probably stayed up way to late because of it.)

• @1dee566c7a=metagod:

Thirded!

• @ef26f0bd08=metagod:

Ditto and welcome back!

And kudos to everyone on the adventure. Great job!

• kudos to flom for the choose your own adventure adventure 🙂

• Kudos to Flom for an eventful evening of more than one Poor Choice. Now I have a Tale to write up… thanks, buddy!

• Seconded!

• Thanks to DM Lazarus for the vampire-y goodness, scheming, and ethical quandaries!

• Thanks to metagod for the ghoulish fun and then some nice ebil character development!