Forums

• I have been getting a lot of alerts from the forums the past little while and as such I'm going to be trimming unnecessary posts from the forums. If you're in a Guild, take a look around and delete any unneeded threads or mark them for deletion and I will remove them if you can't.

Your help in this matter would be appreciated so I don't delete threads you think should be kept.

Also, if you can go through your PM boxes and delete unneeded PM's, it might help as well.

• Keep deleting folks. Forums seem to be a bit faster, but still getting alerts. I'd rather not have to delete threads you want kept, but if you don't tend to guild/org forums, I'll have to go poking through them.

• A few of you have sent me PM's telling me you will go over some guild forums.

The person who I speak to about the forums has recommended this trimming and I want a good one. I don't want us to lose old plot info, but there are lots of posts we can delete.

For those who haven't sent me a pm, I'd like to see the forum trimming done by October 1st at the latest. That's two weeks from now. Any guilds/orgs who don't trim themselves, I will need to do it.

If you're in a Guild and can't moderate, just go through the threads and post on them with "DELETE" and I will delete the thread itself if you feel it doesn't need to be around. Doing this will help a lot.

I will be heavily trimming the non-Guild/org forums this weekend, so if you want to keep anything, best copy it soon. As a note, tomorrow night the Kudos thread, the picture thread, the link your life away thread and the away thread are being removed.

I will make new ones after for them, but once they hit a certain point, I will likely need to delete it and start over again.

• This weekend I will begin deleting threads in the forums that I don't believe are useful. I'd rather have moderators for Guilds do their forums so they don't lose anything before I need to go through it all and remove threads.

Send me a PM if you're tending to a certain forum yourself so I know. If you aren't a moderator, simply put a "Delete" post in whatever thread you want removed and I will delete it.