Screenshot Contest

• I will be running the weekly screenshot contest again. This time, send the screenshots to me in a PM, preferably naming the PM "Screenshot Contest Entry".

The screenie can be taken of anything of relevance that happened during said week.

I will be taking entries for every week until 11:59 pm sunday, GMT. Every monday morning, I will make a post containing all entries from the previous week, opening a poll where you can vote for your favorite one. The poll will run for a week, and whoever gets most votes is declared the winner the following monday.

So for example, the next three weeks:

Week 27: Send entries for week 27.
    Week 28: Send entries for week 28. Vote for Week 27.
    Week 29: Send entries for week 29. Vote for Week 28. Week 27 winner declared.

Anyways, it's already thursday so start sending me those screenies ASAP!

Rewards:
    1st place: 1000xp and 500gp
    2nd place: 500xp and 250gp
    3rd place: 250xp and 125gp

• curses self for not taking a screenie during the Eastlander finale

Thanks for continuing to host the contest, Clandra! It's a fun little way to earn some extra expees and gold. 🙂

• I'll be keeping one week break from screenshot of the week, mostly because there's been no submissions last week. I'll post a new one next week, if people send me some this week! 🙂

• As a reminder, all screenshots of the week will be posted at Narfell's facebook page. Come Like us there as well! https://www.facebook.com/narfell

• Only one submission so far, and none for Emerwyn's contest. Should we assume players are not interested in contests in the future, or..? legitimately puzzled

• You can start sending this week's entries. Rules are found in first post.

• A few more hours to send this week's entries, guys! I have only two entries so far - and three best entries will get free XP and gold. Don't be lazy 😉

• In an effort to try and see more screenshots, I'm upping the rewards.

1st place: 1000xp and 500gp
    2nd place: 500xp and 250gp
    3rd place: 250xp and 125gp

These are effective starting from this week's poll's result.

• @4b7b1843f2=Wywernywin:

One day to go. I've yet to receive a single submission.

This is like bidding in ebay. Just wait and see what happens in the last 5 min..

• One day to go. I've yet to receive a single submission.

• Also, I hope you guys take this chance. It'll give me something to post in Narfell facebook group, and is very easy means for you to possibly earn some XP.