Evolution of Movalyn

• Legion

I'm not sure if grabbing someone's image off the internet and chopping it up using photoshop counts as "art" but I wanted to make a post showing the evolution of Movalyn.

I've based the character on an image I found on Deviantart. The idea is that as the character develops, the image will gradually change.

The original image is by Clint Cearley (painted) and Joshua Munkers (drawn).

I wanted to get rid of the bewbtube and add spell component pouches. I'm not really happy with how it turned out, but I think I successfully de-skanked the image a bit. I'm not fan of how female characters are over sexualized in fantasy art. It's as insulting to men as it is to women. I mean seriously - if it's cold enough in that swamp to be wearing fur would we really be seeing her belly button?

I'm about to write about how she enters into her Pale Master class. She shaves the side of her head and paints runes and patterns on her skin. I kinda stopped after removing the hood and adding a shaved hairdo. Runes coming soon.

• Legion

(fixed broken links)

• Legion

(After entering the path of an assassin)

• nice.

• Legion

(Movalyn after she emerges from the crypt a pale master….. and after a bath)

• Legion