Andelas and HKB say hi

• Hello all,

Amazing to see that Narfell is still running, kudos to all of you.

HKB and I are both well and still enjoying Melbourne.

HKB is still working in clinical trials, all be it for a different company and as a project manager. I am still working in educational management, also for a different company.

After much cajoling by HKB I gave in and let her buy a dog which she called Smudge; on account of him being a little black smudge against our white tiled floor. My sister's comment on seeing a picture of the dog with us was, "and baby makes three". He's now almost three and HKB remains smitten, although she also maintains that I have stolen her puppy (this is so not true). I smell a scheme to get a second dog…....... Anyhow, he's now three and good for our health as we have to take him for walks.

On the computer gaming front we have been playing a bit of hack and slash on Diablo 3. I also played through Wasteland 2, Divinity Original Sin and Skyrim.

Anyhow, just saying hi. we'll check back and answer any questions.

• Legion

Hello hello! 🙂

• Nice of you to drop by and say hi.

I hope everything's going great for you two and any number of puppies within your household. 🙂

• Good to hear from you both again. Drop by IG sometime and say hello.

• Legion

Great to hear from you guys!

• hi or hello, whatever you prefer.

• Keeping in the highest traditions of this wonderful community, I have to ask:

Who are you again?