Assault on The Moldy Rat tribe base

• ~A scarred, dark armoured shield maiden pins a note at Norwick's billboards, near the Inn and the Crafting Hall~

Allies of Norwick, it is time to end the struggle against the Moldy Rat tribe. They have flinged filth at us for the last time as we now know how to get through the barriers that guard the entrance to the caves where the goblins and their creations are sheltering. It is time to take them down once and for all.

We will have more chances if we do this with as much aid as possible, so read on if you are willing to aid. We believe that all you need to bypass their barriers is to be in possession of one of their runed items, which we are still collecting to get as many as we can trhough. That also means that we can't send in an army, as we don't have that many runed items.

As soon as we have enough of these items we can go. We will gather at dawn on the 28th of Eleint to attempt to remove these pests once and for all.

List of attendees

Alvi - Runed Skull
    Artemis - Runed Skull Amulet
    Chea -
    Grobble -
    Elessar - Runed Skull
    Myrrha -
    Nica - Runed Skull Amulet
    Nuwairah - Runed Skull
    Rasuil - Rat Flail
    Salin -
    Telin - Runed Skull
    Theaon -

Note: Elessar has a shield that works for getting through the barrier. Contact him if you need it.

//The event is currently set to happen on Sunday September 28th, 09:00 EST - 15:00 CEST. Daylight savings on.

• The Halfling Defence League

Gears volunteers, citing boredom and hopes of violence and loot, and, yeah, that whole thing about caring about the Silver Valley being close by. He does not, however, have any runed items.

((Just getting back into Narf today, so understood if he can't come, but if you need a rogue along…

• Now in the possession of a Runed Skull Amulet, Arty assures his presence with the promise of plenty of balls to throw around!

• ((i'll try to be there with Chea Allin)).

• Having a vested interest himself and taking particular offense to the mistreatment of the local wildlife, the seasoned ranger Rasuil offers his support, as well as a colorful narrative involving a certain rat-flail forcibly entering impossibly small goblin orifices. :twisted:

• ~Nuwairah adds Elessar's name to the list, and notes that Nica has acquired a Runed Skull Amulet and is ready to go. It is also noted that Elessar has a shield that works as passport through the negative energy barrier, and it's up for grabs~

//I feel for you Elessar, but I bet it'll be worth it. :lol:

• Elessar looks over the notes plastered all over the board *

So, the assault will proceed. Well then, I must find someone to bear this shield.

OOC:
    Ok, I will get up EARLY on Sunday, that's 5 am jheezzz. Might be cranky and half asleep till the coffee kicks in lol

The shield I have is up for grabs so find me in game and I'm sure it wont be too hard to convince Elessar that you need it. First come first served.

• ~Nuwairah notes that she gave a Runed Skull to Telin, so in theory he can now enter the goblin cave~

• // This was decided IG with the DM present for note.

• //I'll let the DM decide who controls Norwick's forces (as any other NPC faction), but it'd be ideal if he signs up as confirmation that he is coming 🙂

• // he is yes, thats why he has control of Norwicks forces

• //Is Elessar going to join?

• Eilonna speaks up from her bedchamber somberly

Elessar has the lead for Norwick, as well as the Scouts and Redcloaks will obey him. Since my injury he has my shield for one person. Please see it to someone that will fight that does not have such an item.

• I'll bring Myrrha. She's weaker, but has a vested interest in ridding the forest of these things.

• //Thanks! OOC aside, I need to know what name would be written in the attendee list ICly.

Still Robyn to go.

• Legion

@783b71e265=Katharina:

// I'm going to ask people to choose one PC, in this case, Robyn and St. Albion. I bet the DM would like to know what group he has to make the event for, so being a bit more specific would greatly help. 🙂

//PM sent.

Grobble waits, almost patiently, for his "items"

• _Telin looks at the Death Potion in his hands as he listens to the Shield Maidens words…

"Oh...I uh! I see! Alright then!"_

• // I'm going to ask people to choose one PC, in this case, Robyn and St. Albion. I bet the DM would like to know what group he has to make the event for, so being a bit more specific would greatly help. 🙂

• Legion

@48d762fbc9:

When you sign up, indicate if you have one of the needed items or not, please.

Grobble emerges

Yeesss… Kill them ALL. All goblins must be killed! I join yoo war to fight them!

I indicate that I need items. Give items to Grobble please.

((OOC: 9pm sunday night for me, so I'll be there. Not sure if with Grobble or with Marty. But neither of them have been around for a moldy attack where they've dropped the items needed to get in.))

• ~A rather battered shieldmaiden in dark armour does her best to remind everyone who wishes to participate of the latest intel~

Remember, you will need one of the goblins' runed items. If you don't have one, we can always try to get you one from someone who can not make it, or wait for more goblin attacks to collect more of them…

When you sign up, indicate if you have one of the needed items or not, please.

~Then she proceeds to update the list of attendees in the main announcement~

//Original post being updated as other people post. 🙂