Server Down

• My isp went down, I'm on the phone with them now, hopefully the issue will be corrected shortly.

• Server is up again

• Power went out here and battery backup is done. So server is out until my power comes back on.

• Server won't be down but will be laggy tonight at 9pm EST onward until my Steam games are finished updating/downloading. Just a heads up.

• Seems the battery backup failed.. yay. Send me a PM people and let me know if the server is down. I've been home for hours and had no clue the battery backup failed as I was outside. -.- I tend to check the forums on my phone often enough, so shoot off that quick PM to me.

• The server may be going down we have a power outage here atm. Currently running on battery backup not sure how long power will be out.

• And up for now, they say for good.. I'll believe that when I see it. Event starting soon.

• Well.. not good atm it seems. They need to replace 4 km of cable and I have no internet maybe until tomorrow. Will keep you updated could be as soon as an hour or as late as tomorrow.

• Slowly the connection seems to be getting better. A disconnect here and there, but I called my isp again and a technician will be out tomorrow morning (Sunday) 8-12 my time, they found another issue. So if the server is down during those times, it will be up shortly after.

• Technicians were out again, server is up and do let me know via pm if anymore issues happen.

• Seems mating season came fast.. tomorrow night the technician is back out to my place to try and fix this problem. So be careful on the server until then, sorry again.. wish I could fix it faster. 😞

• Technician came, something was nesting in the box at the road, exactly like I've been telling them for three weeks. rolls eyes Let me know if there are anymore issues. Hopefully this should stabilize the server until mating season next year.

• I finally screamed loud enough and my isp is sending a technician out tomorrow night (Monday the 25th) So there is a high possibility the server might go down from 5pm EDT to 9pm EDT as the technician checks all the lines.

Hopefully this will solve the issue once and for all.

• All seems stable again, hopefully it stays that way!