A message to everyone on this server...

• Hi guys, I have been talking to a few people on this server that have been pointing out a few things to me and I would like to take a moment to actually own up to and explain things a bit as it can be difficult for people to understand if I don't explain it.

I have been told that I come off as someone that steals the spotlight often and seem paranoid on a lot of matters. I admit this is very….very likely true and I do apologize to everyone that I have offended in this way as I understand it can be frustrating. I don't offer excuses for my actions though I do offer a bit of insight to the person behind the screen.

I suffer from a variety of mental disabilities, one of them being extreme paranoia and anxiety. When I get confused and I don't understand something and it seems like I can't get answers to it at the time, I get frustrated, anxious and can be a bit demanding. This does contribute to the factor that a lot of my characters seem this way too as many have pointed out between Jason and Eilonna.

A friend of mine on this server without saying who has given me some advice on how to get help in this to try and reduce this, so I am hoping to try and sort this out on my side. Again I apologize to anyone that I have offended on this be it DMs or Players or Dev's. Please if you catch me doing these things, I generally don't realize I am doing them, please just send me a tell and even just tell me that " I am doing it again " Generally that is enough to get me to realize what I am doing and try to correct my actions.

Thank you everyone for your time and patience.

• @87896fd27e=Kayleb:

To be fair, the "share the spotlight" message is a good one for all of us to take onboard.

Thanks for your post. :hug:

thanks hun! :hug:

• Legion

To be fair, the "share the spotlight" message is a good one for all of us to take onboard.

Thanks for your post. :hug:

• I think you're great. Sometimes you just gotta chill a little with your characters! 🙂

• Thanks dear, I enjoy RPing with you too!

• I've enjoyed RP'ing with you…

So carry on.

🙂