Contact with Senator Maria and the Mad Mage

• Committing to the ritual of waving the candle in the air before tossing the pebble in the water in contacting Mad, days earlier, the human girl Anna makes an organized attempt to seek their aid.

Should either of them, or both of them appear, she would speak politely to them.

"You two are a couple of the most powerful mages I have met in Narfell. A moment of your precious time is sincerely appreciated. I am unsure if you are aware, but there is great turmoil and conflict going on in the south with the Bearkrusher orc tribe having moved south. The problems with the gnolls and the hobgoblin activity. And now, there is even an evacuation plan going on, one slightly bereft of wit I would add, as the people at this moment who cannot defend themselves are being moved into a region near the kelemvorite temple, counting at least 50 people as of right now there, I fear for their safety, as this 'exodus' to try and keep the people safe from attack if anything has even made them more exposed to an attack out in the open.

It is not hubris that I feel that I am in the right to contact you about this matter which doesn't directly concern you, but a plea for help. I was hoping, if you two would be of assistance, I would like your help in offering maybe some tactical solutions to help the south without directly intervening.

I am unsure if it is within your power, but I was hoping we could come up with a few solutions to help the people of the south. One idea had been to create a temporary magical bridge system that would allow transport between the silver valley and norwick to offer them a tactical advantage in defending both cities without having to travel the dangerous gap between the two towns. Another idea is perhaps establishing an aura of sanctuary around the camp so those who would do them harm would be compelled not to do them harm."

Anna sighs softly, looking to be tired, she herself not having had much sleep since finding things out.

"I would like to brainstorm something, with your two brilliant minds it might be possible we could even find a better solution."

• @5a08b6a80c=Mooncandies:

Committing to the ritual of waving the candle in the air before tossing the pebble in the water in contacting Mad, days earlier, the human girl Anna makes an organized attempt to seek their aid.

Should either of them, or both of them appear, she would speak politely to them.

"You two are a couple of the most powerful mages I have met in Narfell. A moment of your precious time is sincerely appreciated. I am unsure if you are aware, but there is great turmoil and conflict going on in the south with the Bearkrusher orc tribe having moved south. The problems with the gnolls and the hobgoblin activity. And now, there is even an evacuation plan going on, one slightly bereft of wit I would add, as the people at this moment who cannot defend themselves are being moved into a region near the kelemvorite temple, counting at least 50 people as of right now there, I fear for their safety, as this 'exodus' to try and keep the people safe from attack if anything has even made them more exposed to an attack out in the open.

It is not hubris that I feel that I am in the right to contact you about this matter which doesn't directly concern you, but a plea for help. I was hoping, if you two would be of assistance, I would like your help in offering maybe some tactical solutions to help the south without directly intervening.

I am unsure if it is within your power, but I was hoping we could come up with a few solutions to help the people of the south. One idea had been to create a temporary magical bridge system that would allow transport between the silver valley and norwick to offer them a tactical advantage in defending both cities without having to travel the dangerous gap between the two towns. Another idea is perhaps establishing an aura of sanctuary around the camp so those who would do them harm would be compelled not to do them harm."

Anna sighs softly, looking to be tired, she herself not having had much sleep since finding things out.

"I would like to brainstorm something, with your two brilliant minds it might be possible we could even find a better solution."

A whirlwind of bright light descends upon Anna's location, hitting ground just next to her, and Mad materializes as she always does

"Well dear, those are some powerful spells you want us to be doing. The portal is a good idea, but I'm not sure how long I could hold it in place. As for the Sanctuary… I never done something like that for so many people... she turns to María ((once Gonnar has his forum access sorted out)) Do you think we can do it? I could also bring Scales out to help, but I'm not really sure an illusion would actually help much."