Champion of Norwick

• A tall barbarian rolls a barrel of meade in the town to get the attention of common folk through free beer. He then speaks with a declaring voice:

I, Uljas son of Toivo of the Karhu Tribe, declare self as Champion of Norwick. I make sure no threat, from inside or outside, get to Norwick. I bring town back to old ways, back to what it was!

Those looking at the commoners who want learn how fight like man, come to me. I find you weapon, teach how fight. Those who sissies can go to Peltarch. We, proud folk of south Nars, always manage to live. We strong!

First thing need is more bear pelt around fire. That why Norwick offer bounty of 50 gold on dire bear pelt. First four pelts get gold.

Free meade for all! Free deer can get from fire! Feast, love, fight, live!

• Cyrian chuckles
    heh in the old days when something like this happened, the militia and the offender would throw down, have a good fight, and then laugh about it over ales.

Why i remember the time when I was just a young lad, and me and Uthger had a bout.. . Cyrian trails off into a long story

• An aging dwarf chuckles watching the exchanges.

"Anyone wants to know the real heritage of Norwick, buy me an ale and I'll fill your ears. Time was, not all that long ago, that the arse in the seat of the Chancellors throne was the one who beat the Shiite out of the last one.

As far as I can see, we can't do much worse than the current "leadership" in this town. If this lad wants to challenge the current leadership and take it on… Well, fark. Why not? This is what Norwick was built on. Why not see how it plays out?

• (( that time is fine with me ))

• Chief Voss folds his arms and watches the exchange from the Great Hall.

//I can handle this around 8pm EST, or earlier if I can get out of work sooner.

• Looks to Uljas and motions to Davos and Timmot to take the man into custody as he doesnt seem willing to listen, she stands ready to aid them incase he gets hostile.

(( Will now need to be handled IG with a DM present to oversee, DM requested upon agreement by myself and Wyvern is Clownbaby ))

(( Edited to say which DM was specifically requested ))

• Uljas shakes his head at Salin

She the one that come yelling, I just give free beer and job!

Don't want fight her. Will, if she continue make threats. Grab a beer or go, you ruin mood of people.

• Edit to last post made, final sentence

• Salin, ever the diplomat, watches the tension between Col. Eilonna and the behemoth Uljas. Ater the challenge is issued he speaks

"Sir, I understand your desire to bring Norwick to its former days, and you can be sure that no one will be taking her from us whilst i draw breath. But turning against our own isn't the way. We need to unite! The threats come to us from all sides. We need as many allies as we can. What we do not need, is infighting. You claim yourself Champion of Norwick? Prove it. Not through a show of strength, but by showing that you have the will to fight alongside the other brave men and women of Norwick. No war is won by a single man, no matter how strong he is."

After the speech, he stands by Eilonna, waiting on Uljas' reaction.

• Eilonna sighs shaking her head as she approaches waving to her men to take him into custody

Uljas, as acting Colonel of the Norwick Militia, you are hereby charged with Impersonating an official of Norwick in the regards of suggesting to post a bounty on behalf of Norwick, you are also charged with refusing a reasonable order by an official of Norwick, should you refuse to come peacefully an additional charge of Resisting arrest will also be levied against you, choose wisely….

Also Uljas, if your trying to be a champion for the people, this is NOT how we go about it, I can teach you how, but this has to stop, Champions do not act against the people in manners like this....come quietly now and we can talk about this peacefully, and maybe resolve these legal issues.....

• ((edited the last post with addition of the last IC line.))

• Uljas lifts his brow at Eilonna

Have no problem with you. You militia, can do what militia do. You not chief though. I give to people, and what you do? You come here with men and say toss me in jail. Maybe I break law, eh? Hmph! Come at me then, if that what you want!

Uljas growls at her Get status of Champion just like you do.

((and we should probably continue from here IG when DM is available))

• Eilonna gathers a few guards with her and goes out to meet Uljas

Understand here and now Uljas, you are in NO position to declare any bounties in the Name of Norwick. You are not our Champion as you so declare, I will warn you only once to knock off this crap or you will be spending a good bit of time in the city jail, I will not tell you twice. Now take yer damn barrel back to where ya got it and take a very long walk!