Server Box Move

• Address: narfell.dnsget.org
    (Fill the above in instead of IP address when direct connecting)

William has decided to pass along the server box after so many years. He is currently shipping it out to me and I will be hosting.

My internet connection might not be as fast as Will's, so there may be some issues we'll need to deal with in the future, like lower performance due to me sharing an internet connection with the server box. I will if needed, look into a separate line to run only the server box, something to deal with in the future but as I start a new job in a week with a lot less pay, it may be a while. Hopefully it won't be too bad anyways.

Everyone give William a big thanks for all his effort and support over the years and the cost he's paid to keep our favorite game running.

• Legion

Edited first post to add dynamic dns address.

• Alright, it's done for now!

In direct connect, you put the following in the ip box.

narfell.dnsget.org

That should bring you to Narfell.

Thanks to Will, Dora and Ben for their speedy efforts to get this all changed over.

• We;re having a bit of an issue with the Dynamic DNS directing to the server, so for the next little while until I can speak to MC, I will continue to post manual ip's to direct connect to the server.

If anyone has an issue with connecting, send me a pm so I can check and see if the ip has changed.

Few waves, to be expected. If you don't need to log out, don't, lol.

• This Saturday morning, 5th of July, there will be a server shutdown, for only a few hours hopefully as Will moves the database over to the box here. Then we should be good to go on the new server. crosses fingers

There will be a new way of logging into Narfell via direct connect that I will post when the time comes.

• 🙂 Thank you both