Missing everyone here!

• Hey guys, long time no see, been missing all my friends here and thought I should pop by and say hi. I want to let you know I do intend to come back, I love you all too much to stay gone forever. So you might be asking what I am doing right now? Well I am playing on the server known as Sinfar, now I know this server gets a crappy rep and its kinda well deserved lol, but there are a few perks to it as well. When I return I am hoping to return as a Dev, you heard me right, a Dev. I am currently in training in Sinfar right now as a probationary Dev and learning to use the toolset to build areas and homes. Meaning more help for our wonderful staff here. For all those I dropped RP with. I do apologize, I had a lot of issues in RL and some on here too and I thought it best I step away for a while. Its been nine months as I know and yet I still think of all the fun RP had here. The staff of Ilmater still being one of my favorites among a few others. I hope to pop in sometime soon and see some of you. If anyone has Skype and wants to get in contact with me, my Skype is angela_ouellette, btw, I totally think this is something the DM's and Dev's and Admin on here should actually start using, the staff on Sinfar use it to stay in touch 24/7 and its a blessing. Hope to see you all soon!

• Hey! Good to see you back! Well soonish anyway… 🙂

• Of course we do…we all catch the Narfell plague. hugs see you all soon!

• :sun: They all return..

• im trying dear!

• Legion

@59583cf6bf=destinysdesire1:

Hey, would be back sooner….but having some logging issues....DrD is gonna try and fix it tonight...

Your excuse is deflected by my apathy barrier.

Welcome back (when you actually come back that is. You're not actually back until you've lost some HPs.. )

• Hey, would be back sooner….but having some logging issues....DrD is gonna try and fix it tonight...

• Legion

Just kidding! Glad to see you. Took your bloody time coming back.

There is no escape.

• Legion

Who are you?

• looks at the rolling tumbleweed and frowns * wow…great welcoming comity.... 😢