Call for evildoers

• Rumbling sound echoes in the minds of those of evil inclinations

"Your services are needed. Answer my call and be rewarded."

those who decide to 'answer the call', are given a location inw hich to gather

((Evil only event, this saturday at noon GMT))

• probably because of too much corrupt politics, it's considered boring by some.

• Ah crap, I fell asleep on sofa.. let's move this to sunday, same time. Sorry!

• wall of inner insecurities shatters somehow

Perhaps one of my neutral or evil characters will happen to be there to hear and consider… if i have time.

Frances Darkhaven most likely (she can be evil from now on, if neccessary).

'She is not a Paladin...'

• @67c09b1873=Wywernywin:

My GMT times are GMT. 😛

Anyways, it's still going to be noon GMT.. but I wonder where all the evildoers are. Someone prod Kyan to check forums <.<

I will never admit to any evil doings, but Markus might casually show up to see what's happening.

• Legion

@2ac01cd27d=Emerwyn:

The DM listed this event for "noon GMT" and the event calendar has it set at 20:00 GMT, which I'm not sure if it's actually GMT, or UK time (which is GMT+1 currently). In any case it's way off.

Yeah noon GMT should be about 11pm for me. It's coming up on the calendar as 5am the following day. Something's not right.

Well do my best to be there though.

• My GMT times are GMT. 😛

Anyways, it's still going to be noon GMT.. but I wonder where all the evildoers are. Someone prod Kyan to check forums <.<

• The DM listed this event for "noon GMT" and the event calendar has it set at 20:00 GMT, which I'm not sure if it's actually GMT, or UK time (which is GMT+1 currently). In any case it's way off.

• Dev

I'm in as long as I don't have to run to an open house!

PS: added to Narfell Events Calendar

• Too bad its in the middle of the day as it family time… have fun you evil doers 😉