Energy and Quantum Physics.

• Where to start learning Energy and Quantum Physics?

Perhaps someone knows.

Will be grateful.

• @a4e1474772=AubreyMaturin:

The May 2014 issue of Scientific American has an excellent (and rather short) article on Supersymetry and its place in modern quantum theory. It explains the lack of evidence (thus far) for superparticles predicted by the Supersymetry framework (a theory of theories) and suggests if something isn't found within the next year, physicists may have to reevaluate the whole concept. It should be readable by anyone with a college physics or chemistry background, though translation from English may be a bit tough. Perhaps it is available in other languages as well.

AubreyMaturin

thx.

• The May 2014 issue of Scientific American has an excellent (and rather short) article on Supersymetry and its place in modern quantum theory. It explains the lack of evidence (thus far) for superparticles predicted by the Supersymetry framework (a theory of theories) and suggests if something isn't found within the next year, physicists may have to reevaluate the whole concept. It should be readable by anyone with a college physics or chemistry background, though translation from English may be a bit tough. Perhaps it is available in other languages as well.

AubreyMaturin

• already bought the book on ebay.

waiting for parcel to arrive.

planning to learn at least basics of such physics, to be able to talk with expert physicists somehow, perhaps more.

btw, it's yidam as far as Buddhism goes, what inspired me and gave idea, but i called it Jidam, the physical toy.

• @1bb94c24e9=Darkpowder:

Not an expert on quantum mechanics but In terms of electromagnetic spectrum i would recommend looking into 528hz, the centre of the visible spectrum.

Also, Spherical Dynamics is an interesting area, as is the nature of 3D-5D mathematics in terms of multidimensional theory of "reality"

For example 1.0.1 - in terms of 2 decimal places.
    /
    1 1

Have fun.

thx. perhaps will use this once i understand.

• Not an expert on quantum mechanics but In terms of electromagnetic spectrum i would recommend looking into 528hz, the centre of the visible spectrum.

Also, Spherical Dynamics is an interesting area, as is the nature of 3D-5D mathematics in terms of multidimensional theory of "reality"

For example 1.0.1 - in terms of 2 decimal places.
    /
    1 1

Have fun.

• for now i found this:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/1851683690/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=2NPEV769TFBNQ&coliid=I1NKM18OE7P7IV

Scientific American perhaps will be good.

i plan to go on uni for 5-years Masters Math course later.

• I watched a picture show about that sort of thing called "What the Bleep Do We Know?" It was crazy.

• Quantum physics is a very advanced field. It starts with regular physics and chemistry (both necessary to understand the theory), then gets deeper. If you have the background courses already, then I suggest a subscription to something like Scientific American. Perhaps they have it in other languages besides English. It contains short articles (5-9 pages) on quantum physics and computer theory every month. I find it a good way to keep up with the field.

AubreyMaturin

• I know Computer Sciences very well.

After i add such Physics, i'll be able to understand Quantum Computers and hack using such.

Energy Physics is for Jidams, Forms of Energy and Light, that in my opinion can be used by humans with help of computers. Computers with three-dimensional Energy Projectors, to send energies into space in Artistic and Mathematical Forms. To help with Compassion, to Protect, to do it with Head, Intelligently, Smartly and Wisely.

I'll help somehow once i master such field of Physics and use computer with such energy projector.

• Legion

Do you mean actual Quantum Physics, or Quantum pseudoscience/pseudospirituality? For the former I'd say sign up at a good university. For the later, internets.