Holy Days Week 17 & 18 (Greengrass)

• This week only has couple monthly festivals. I will take this chance to have a break from the weekly holidays. Next week, there will not be a poll either. However, this is because next weeks weekend has Greengrass, one of the main holidays in Faerun. While I will run one or two events next week's friday, and other DMs hopefully running couple more, I'm looking for the players to arrange their own celebrations as well.

Towards that end, here is a list of holy days celebrated during Greengrass:

May 2 - Greengrass Anhur Chauntea Clangeddin Dugmaren Eldath Gorm Haela Ilneval Isis Marthammor Mielikki Milil RedKnight Sharess Sharindlar Shiallia Sheela Silvanus Sune Talos Tempus Vergadain

If you're a follower of one of said deities, and want to arrange some sort of celebrations on your own time, and make it PC run thing, please contact me with a PM. I will see whether I can hand over some goodies you can use with your PC (and hand them out accordingly), as well as give you details on how said holy day is celebrated canonically. I will also post PC run event in this thread, as well as list of DM run events.

Please PM me before the end of this week.

• Queens Gambit is postponed until 2pm EDT or so as I forgot clandra was running an event. -.-

• The Queens Gambit festival will happen today in the Peltarch tournament grounds. Archery, jousting and fighting competitions with prizes to be won.

(Noon EDT Sunday 4th May)

• Well, I got no PMs, and nothing from other DMs.. I'll run event or two tomorrow evening, starting from 3pm GMT.