Ozzy71 coming back

• First let me say hello to you all and I'm really happy to be back to narfell I have missed it. I'm sure if you have seen me in game I've been character bouncing and making same type character in different fashion and many apologies for I am relearning this wonderful place 🙂 Truthfully I am not completely sure what I want to play just yet but I'm working on it. Many kudos to the players I have played with in the past and present your the reason I'm back and why I missed this place. When I played long ago I was not a major character in anything I was lucky a few times to tag along on dm events a few times but for most part I was nobody, wasn't hard to be back in the days of 49 players and 20 players hammering the server trying to get in lol.This time around I think it'll be a different experience in that there are less players and the ones that are great players from what I've seen. So I am hoping to add to this wonderful place and would like any of your input to help me and thank you.

• Legion

It's been cool bumping into you in game so far. Welcome back!