Peltarch - The Exorcism (Combat)

• //OOC:

Only the 8 players from the last "Peltarch Weekend" thread are eligible. Please respond with the character you intend to bring and if time is an issue.

Schedule Time: Sunday, March 30th - 5pm EDT

Event is combat-prone. Higher levels recommended/all alignments welcome, though IC reactions from NPCs may occur.

Multiple approaches may be taken and new plot threads may be uncovered depending on player actions - which may bleed into future events.

//

High Priest Galin Reynolds of the Temple of the Triad in Peltarch has requested that adventurers - with specific mention of clerics - aid him in a case of possession unlike any he has ever seen.

• Locking in at 10am EDT (as it's more convenient for me).

• I wont be home until around 3 pm edt

• 10am would be good for me (Rath).

• Shesarai could not come if it begins before 1 PM EDT. But don't let that stop you if others can make it.

AubreyMaturin

• I think I can work with that, yeah.

• No regular start times.

If I move this to 10am EDT, what does that do for people?

• Not exactly the same reasons as Wyvern, but I probably can't make it. Will be on if I'm at home at the time the event starts.

• Start time midnight, need to be up 6am following morning.. can't do it, I'm afraid. 🙂

• What point is there to a fancy exorcism kit if you don't plan to use it? I'll likely try to bring Willow to this one too, although she isn't the most combat-oriented of clerics. If the party needs more brawn, I can go for Nica instead. I should be available up until the inevitable bed time (which comes an hour earlier this Sunday, stupid summer time!).

I'm still an hour ahead of Wywernish Finns, but may well have to drop out early to snatch enough of that sleep thing.

• 4 pm central on sunday is possible for me this week, but not in the future. Rary

(editted: in future weeks, will these times be regular? sundays Im generally not home until about 6:30 pm central time)

• Spellweaver Professor Salin Ashald volunteers to assist the High Priest however he can.
    ((Sorcerer, 10))

• Shesarai will be there. (Ranger 2, Cleric 8 ).

AubreyMaturin