Peltarch - The Fever Spreads (Investigation)

• //OOC:

Only the 8 players from the last "Peltarch Weekend" thread are eligible. Please respond with the character you intend to bring and if time is an issue.

Schedule Time: Saturday, March 29th - 2pm EDT

Event is not combat-oriented, but combat may occur. All levels/alignments welcome, though IC reactions from NPCs may occur.

Multiple approaches may be taken and new plot threads may be uncovered depending on player actions - which may bleed into the other event.

//

A plague seems to be spreading across Peltarch, primarily among the poor. Lay Servant Alicia Grey - at the Temple of the Triad - has requested assistance determining the source of the disease - clearly magical in nature.

• Right. And that. So unless the event starts even later (which may not work for the rest of the crew), I'll just step aside and focus on the sunday event 🙂

• Locked in for 2pm EDT.

• Will be there on Scarlet.

• 2PM EDT sounds much better for me, as I have something else planned for 5PM EDT. As do you, MCP. <.<

I'll bring in Emellia since it's magic investigation.

• Willow would love to follow up on this! I should be available all Saturday long. 🙂

• I can do this. Rary for all of these

• ((I am capable of moving the time back on this if the Euro folks don't mind. 5pm EDT is looking better and better.))

• ((Unfortunately I won't be able to make it at that time. Boy Scout related duties have me occupied pretty much all of saturday afternoon. I'll only be around from 5PM EDT onwards.))

• ((With your permission Dora, I'll sign Artie as a backup for Shesarai if he can't make it.))

• I very much want to participate in this one with Shesarai, who was in the previous investigation. My wife and I are scheduled to go on a Potomac River cruise to view the Washington DC cherry blossoms Saturday morning (though because of all the snow in March, the blossoms won't be out for two weeks yet. But the event has been scheduled for a long time).

I can't be sure I will be back by 2PM, but I'm hopeful. If I can make it, I will.

AubreyMaturin