Peltarch Weekend (3/28-3/30)

• ((Well kids, because of work and work-related trips, I've been - and will be - absent on weekends more than I've wanted to be. I'll be dropping breadcrumbs for my on-going Peltarch plots on the forums, but I plan to rapidly advance the plot on Friday, March 28th - Sunday, March 30th.

I would like to run two sub-plots of no more than 8 people each. People are welcome to be involved in both - but I will, for now, refer to these events as "Investigation" and "Combat."

The "Investigation" events will be open to all levels and may involve combat, but any PC not rushing head-first into said combat will not be in any substantial danger, and higher level PCs may find the resulting combat extremely easy. This is primarily an information-gathering event.

The "Combat" events will be geared towards PCs levels 9+ and may end up being extremely difficult depending on player actions.

I have not set any times for any of the events, but my availability will be as follows:

Friday: 7pm EST - 2am EST
    Saturday: 11am EST - 2am EST
    Sunday: 4pm EST - 2am EST

If you wish to participate, please respond below with your preferred sub-plot type(s) and availability - as well as what PC you would be bringing. Participation will be first come first serve with preference in the "Investigation" sub-plot given to lower level PCs (or players if their only PC is lower level).

Please note as well that the "Combat" sub-plot will always require at least one cleric PC.

All alignments welcome.))

• Locking. See new event threads.

• Artie would love to investigate things!

Albry would love to bash things!

• My "sign-ups" are as follows:

1. Katharina
    2. Heka
    3. Clandra,
    4. MCPlay
    5. AubreyMartin
    6. DrDreadlock
    7. Karni
    8. AotaFabrosi

Since we have only 8 total. You're all both welcome to both events with whichever character, or I can run both the same day or concurrently.

I will make two separate threads for each of these events shortly. They will both have (flexible) schedule times. Please sign up there with the character you intend to bring.

• Did I not mention I was missing Sunday the 23rd? cough

Putting together this coming weekend's schedule. Hold please.

• Any specific time for today, Dora? Staring at the sundial is fun for only so long 😉

• Legion

Sorry. I gota pull out. Questus interruptus.

• I may join in but I have to reinstall and get NWN working again.

• Can't say when I'll be around, but Jonni would involve himself in just about anything Peltarch related, investigation or combat. So I may drop in at anytime depending on how work treats me that week!

• I'm happy to partake, but can't promise I'll manage to be awake late on a Friday since the work week tends to catch up with me with a vengeance.

I'll most likely be playing Nica or Willow, depending on what the situation calls for (i.e if a cleric is required). Naturally I could bring Lycka on for investigative juicyness, or do what I tried to last time and have her fill a sort of advisory position.

• @a4e1da558b=AubreyMaturin:

BTW. When you give times in EST, do you mean EDT? All of USA except parts of Indiana and Arizona changed to Daylight Savings Time last week.

Yes I mean EDT - but sometimes saying EDT confuses those outside of the US.

Currently, GMT is EDT + 4. This means that 7pm EDT Friday is 11pm GMT.

• I'm at my mother's in Ohio on her computer so I don't have my schedule with me. I know I have at least one conflict either Saturday or Sunday but I don't remember which. Friday is fine with me.

If I can make it, I will bring Shesarai (level 10 and a cleric) to either or both events.

BTW. When you give times in EST, do you mean EDT? All of USA except parts of Indiana and Arizona changed to Daylight Savings Time last week.
    ____________-
    AubreyMaturin

• I'd go with Vera for investigation and Salin for combat, but if the same character is needed for both, then Salin all the way! Now I just have to check the times because I always mess up with the conversion to GMT… But I think i can make it.

• Emellia, combat - but investigation if needed.

She'll bring chaos and Cerulean presence.

If preferred, can also log in Rath.

• Always interested in combat. Easy to motivate rary, just threaten his elves. I prefer friday but can make case by case exceptions

• Legion

7pm Friday is 10 am Saturday for me. I can usually do that. Saturdays I'm available from 3am USA EST onward.

I'd put Marty down for "investigation".

• Can join for both types of event as required, either as Scarlet for investigation type events, or Shallyah for combat type.

If I have to chose a same PC for all the plot-related stuff, I'd rather go with Scarlet.