Holy Days - Week 5 - Midwinter

• Unlike I said in my last post here, there won't be a poll for this week. Instead, there's one set date: January 31st (Friday). There is no set deity or time for this - this is because the day coincides with Midwinter.

Midwinter is one of the main festivals in Calendar of Harptos, and celebrated by many deities. As such, I'm trying to make the towns all festive, and perhaps temporarily add some special items for sale in merchants' stores. I'll also run some related events in the evening, and maybe afternoon.

There will probably be other DM's running something, possibly onother timezones - I can't guarantee this, though.

I also encourage the PC clerics of the faiths that celebrate said festival to arrange something PC-run also.

List of deities: (lacking hin, gnome and orc pantheons) Auril Berronar Gargauth Gorm Grumbar Laduguer Marthammor Osiris RedKnight Sharess Sheverash Shiallia Talos Vergadain Vhaeraun

• A big thank you to the players that took part in the events, as well as Cookiemancer for designing many of the items placed in the stores.

The items in stores will remain there until they're bought, or until the next server reset. Next week we'll return to the standard poll system.

• Stores are setup (Peltarch) I'll be running events here and now during the evening.