Holy Days - Week 3

• Okay, holidays are finally over and it's time to get back to holy days.

Monday Jan 13 - Hammer 13 Tyr - The Maiming
    Open to all capable/willing to enter Temple of Triad, where it is held.

Wednesday Jan 15 - Hammer 15 Dumathoin - Deepstone Triad
    Followers of Dumathoin and other dwarves.

Wednesday Jan 15 - Hammer 15 Waukeen - Cold Counting Comfort
    Open to everyone, held in Peltarch.

Thursday Jan 16 - Hammer 16 - Istishia - Spring Tide
    Open to all, shrine of Istishia in Peltarch

Thursday Jan 16 - Hammer 16 - Selune - Night Stalk
    Selunites only, location: Temple of Selune

Thursday Jan 16 - Hammer 16 - Vhaeraun - Stag Hunt
    Adventure-type event against said faith, location: Rawlinswood

Friday Jan 17 - Hammer 17 Sharindlar - Ceremony of the Sactified Cauldron
    Sharindlarites and dwarves only, location: Dwarven hold

Sunday Jan 19 - Hammer 19 Corellon - Lateu'quor
    Elves only, location: a glade

Up to you guys what you vote. All except Waukeen's festival happen once per month (Waukeen's one is once a year).

Poll is open till Sunday 11AM GMT (3 days).

EDIT: The times are the usual - I run them at 7pm GMT.

• I think that was an all-time low from me eventwise. Sorry guys. Next week there will hopefully be more exciting one. I'll put up the polls tomorrow. 😛

• i'll be there if i can.

• @8f95fcfd0b=Wywernywin:

Alright, Waukeen it is - Wednesday 13th, 7pm GMT. scratches head and starts trying to figure out how to make it interesting

7000 g.p. plus 300 coppers… Carry the 4... Yeah, I think you have like... 100% chance of cooking up something awesome. And maybe 0,00001% chance of screwing up big time.

P.S. My math skillz are perfectly fine. Right?

• Alright, Waukeen it is - Wednesday 13th, 7pm GMT. scratches head and starts trying to figure out how to make it interesting

• @c9abc7bbe2=Vasht:

1. I want to see what kind of crazy song and dance Werny will have to pull out of his sack to make "a day that honors accounting" interesting. Yes. This is literally a day to honor accountants. And accounting.

Yeah.. might end up being nice and dry event.. I did study accounting a few years though!

• Waukeen, Frances would attend.

• @a4bc6304e2=Vasht:

I'm gonna go with Waukeen's Cold Counting Comfort for two reasons:

1. It only happens once a year.

2. I want to see what kind of crazy song and dance Werny will have to pull out of his sack to make "a day that honors accounting" interesting. Yes. This is literally a day to honor accountants. And accounting.

We might get to fight a giant, sentient ledger. Or, more in line with the spirit of the holiday, we might get to find a wild one out in the cold and give it soup and a moneybath.

Why didn't I think of this?! Can I change my vote?

• I'm gonna go with Waukeen's Cold Counting Comfort for two reasons:

1. It only happens once a year.

2. I want to see what kind of crazy song and dance Werny will have to pull out of his sack to make "a day that honors accounting" interesting. Yes. This is literally a day to honor accountants. And accounting.

We might get to fight a giant, sentient ledger. Or, more in line with the spirit of the holiday, we might get to find a wild one out in the cold and give it soup and a moneybath.

• So torn between Waukeen and Vhaerun. flips a coin…