Thursday

• An influx of orphans in Peltarch's residential district has been noted of recent. The increase has strained the city, one already beleaguered by refugee and orphan alike, and many of these children overflow in to the streets as a result. Being left to their own devices, orphans are often left hungry, cold, and prey to those unscrupulous few who'd deign take advantage of vulnerable urchins.

They are in need of shelter and food, but also of love and advocacy.

This Thursday at 6:00pm US Central (Midnight GMT) , come witness this advocacy in action as Raryldor Siamytherelin treats the bedraggled youngsters of Peltarch's Residential District to story-time.

• Hearing the rumors about kids needing to be entertained, Vera quickly draws her songbook and eagerly tries to write a suitable, brand new song for the children.

• Legion

Keen to be there. Will do my best.

EDIT: GAH! Timezone conversion fail. I'll be at work 😞

• @78ba2f4c4c=Vasht:

An influx of orphans in Peltarch's residential district has been noted of recent. The increase has strained the city, one already beleaguered by refugee and orphan alike, and many of these children overflow in to the streets as a result. Being left to their own devices, orphans are often left hungry, cold, and prey to those unscrupulous few who'd deign take advantage of vulnerable urchins.

They are in need of shelter and food, but also of love and advocacy.

This Thursday at 6:00pm US Central (Midnight GMT) , come witness this advocacy in action as Raryldor Siamytherelin treats the bedraggled youngsters of Peltarch's Residential District to story-time.

Chea Allin is offering her help. ((not sure if i can be at that time playing - can't ever promise - but Chea can donate to the cause)).