The Days of Rage

• I have been revising this morning my screenshots and I found a few interesting ones that I though worth sharing with the opportunity of Christmas Holidays. I've lost a lot of good screenshots on my old HD that melted, and I often walk out from an event or situation cursing myself for forgetting to take a screenshot or two, but I still managed to collect some nice ones. Most of these are just funny, others loaded with nostalgia, and all of them still bring a wide smile to my face. 🙂

Badger Invasion

This one isn't so old. I think to remember that some dev broke some neutral creature spawn script, and the result was an outburst in the animal population. Funny moments IG playing along as we imagined wading through mountains of mating badgers to be able to get to the south. :lol:

Glowy Den

This is the Wolves' Den, where Rith and Albryanna were visiting when suddenly, some wisps seemed to get curious about the presence of the two strangers. It got kinda crowded…

The Fashion Show

Rith had a knack for fashion, and she enjoyed designing clothes for other people. Here is a tiny token of people that she managed to get into one of her provocative attires, despite their general reject towards wearing anything that isn't well padded with leather or steel.

Okay Havon didn't have that many clothes on him, but he was in the process of putting them on haha… damn that was awkward.

Benji's Wedding

That last "cross-dressing" picture was from Benji - here he gets married to the little, lovely knight Talyna in the Silver Valley, with Rith doing the honours as priestess. See if you can recognise some of the people sitting in there. Aaaah… memories.

You got a little something in your face…

Don't you just love when you get shapeshifted into something out of the blue? Fadia's "Tell" sums up my OOC reaction as well. Vash't's IC approach was a little more discrete, but I could imagine how his tone would make Rith aware that something was very, very wrong…

Scythohalingfel's Fall

Nowadays one of the most recurrent IC tales of the past: The fall of the Legendary dracolich Scythohalingfel, and the Avatar of the Hungry One. That unspellable name was learned by heart by those of us who fought through the Lost City to defeat the root of all evil in Narfell for a long time. The epic finale spanned over 10 hours, and had me pull an all nighter for it… That picture was taken around 11 am my time. Look at that collection of characters! I think we had 6-7 parties of around 8 characters and the server pretty much ran out of room. I kinda regret not highlighting the names when taking the screenshot, though.

Company of Heroes

The last one takes a party that was virtually unstoppable by anything below a god in Narfell. It has a special dedication to someone that is not amongst us any more. Ronan was one of his main characters, arguably the most successful, and Rith used to banter and debate with him to no end about who was prettier, had the best spell, or anything, really. Just like the little children they were at heart, but at the same time I'd say their courage never let down anyone. Only the good memories are left today, so best regards to you, my friend, wherever you are!

I've got dozens more to share, but this will be it for now. Some people may have slow connections and adding more hi-res pictures might end up taking ten minutes to load.

But, share your own pictures as well, I'm eager to see what pearls I've missed, and maybe add some more to my screenshot collection. 🙂

• Got a little misty-eyed seeing Ronan just now.

…especially since he's being told to step back from something, which is just classic.

And I actually seem to recall some pretty horrifying innuendo occurring after that moment with the Balor transformation. Something about Vash't closing his eyes and finding a happy place.

• Woo I can see Horlamin in the Scythohalingfel screenie!