Necromancer search

• First Star Cerulean Jonni Aelthasson calls the usual able warriors to come help in the next expedition to find the necromancer terrorizing the lands. Sharpen your blades and get your spells ready to take the fight once again to him.

((Gonnar says we are good for this Sunday, Noon EST.

• Giving the young Cerulean a firm pat on the shoulder, the red warrioress assures her "nephew" that she will be at his side.

• Sirion, cryptic as over, makes his presence known. "This is grave business. I'll understand if you seek more lively company. But here I am, all the same."

((Tentative: I'm in Augusta tomorrow visiting an ill relative. It might take longer if worse comes to worse.))

• Hen offers her hand to Jonni as he passes a dark ally on his way home….

"I will help with your undead problem, count any traps or locks taken care of."

• Jonni makes it known that any who will not disrupt the success of the trip are welcome along, any of good heart with an eagerness to finish this blight upon the land. Also he lets it be known that there is a good chance of death magic and all should stock up on death ward potions and any healing they can get their hands on before the journey begins.

((This is open to all, not just those who already participated in previous events.

• The Order's First Swordarm stands ready to fight the good fight, once more.

• Vash't will be there.

• I will be there, though possibly a few minutes late as I'm singing in church. I don't know whether to bring Shesarai, who's really good against undead, or Romulus, who has been in the other Necromancer events and is more survivable and can aid the group with his bard songs.

AubreyMaturin

• Elaine seems determined to be with Jonni on this one