I am NEW and want some advice from you guys!

• Hey guys. So here's what's up. I am here because I KNOW you guys are, like, hardcore about roleplaying because I've been here before. Many years ago when I was barely aware of the world around me and not yet conscious enough to properly roleplay.

I have been interested in tabletop style RP for a very long time, but have never really had many opportunities to get into it. In fact, I've had one. And those guys were hyper-nerd dicks. They were similar to a high school clique and there was no place for me in their group.

SO, I have no significant RP experience, but have a genuine interest in it. I am here because it's a community that I know for sure is highly dedicated. Is there a place for me here? If not, do you have suggestions of where I could go? Can you guys help me learn at all? Help me out!

• Legion

Welcome EmperorXenu!

I started in a similar situation. When I got hooked on Narfell I never played pen and paper RPGs before, but always had an interest in it.

I suggest coming up with a character concept then jumping right in. Feel free to save the finer points of your character's background for later when you're more comfortable with the world. All I had to go on when I logged in with my first character was 'Loves crossbows, wears glasses'. 🙂

• I believe there's room for you, surely. We do a lot of RP and there's then DM's enhancing the story here and there.

Give it a try, I'm confident you'll like it.

• Legion

Welcome to Narf!

Yeah we role play a bit here. The game is just WAY more fun when you're putting yourself in your character's shoes.

Hope to catch you in game soon!

• Greetings traveler 🙂

TL;DR version: Sure there's a place for you here.

Now the long version: Welcome (back) to Narfell. I still consider myself a n00b when it comes to roleplaying, so if there's a place for me, surely there's a place for you too 🙂 If there's any doubts you have or questions or pretty much anything, I'm sure the PG/PL/DM team can answer all of it. Otherwise, if you can settle for the advice of a n00b, poke me 🙂

Safe travels and be careful on the roads!