So what is Rei up to?

• Hi all!

I know it's been a while since I checked in, and I thought those who know me might like an update as to what I'm up to.

I've moved back to the city with my family, finances weren't working out where we were. I'm looking after my kids as a full time dad while my wife works full time, leaving us both pretty tired.

We are going to my old church, where there's a new minister. Things there are going well, especially as I've applied to go to Bible College next year so I can get qualified and ordained as a minister. That will necessitate night study and looking after the kids during the day, so I'll have even LESS time.

In addition to these things, I'm still handling the national roll-out of a men's training course.

I'm going to try and finish off one of the plots that I started before I took a break, namely the Fire Giant plot. If I can get interest from those involved in the Lizardman plot, I may try and finish that off (if they indeed wish to finish it off), it was after all only one event away from being completed.

Feel free to PM me about any or all of these things!

• Glad to hear from you again, Rei. I sure would love to see those plots finished, and Im sure the others who were involved wont mind seeing it happen 😉
    Take it easy though!

• Slowly, but surely. 🙂

• Good to hear from you!