Moving (maybe)

• There's a good chance I'll try to move to England in… about 1month or 2 from now. To be more specific, to Brighton.

Is there anyone from England I can talk with? I'd like to know a few things about the country to get my plans right.

Cheers!

• I have an old WoW friend from Brighton, talk to him quite often on Steam. I can get you two in touch so he can at least give youa few pointers πŸ™‚

• @3cbc679015=Fraoch:

Teah and Katebush live in that bit of the country.

Bristol, not Brighton. Very different places, albeit both on coastlines.

I live in London which is about an hour from Brighton. You can send your questions to me, Gonnar.

• All I know about Brighton is that it was mentioned in the movie Layer Cake preceded by some colorful language.

Teah used to be from my neck of the woods, if I recall. Not that we ever met.

• @1a91ca4715=Fraoch:

WOW!

Teah and Katebush live in that bit of the country. Since she's an ex-pat from USA talking to her could be especially helpful, although ofc since you're EU the mechanics will be immeasurably easier for you than it was for her.

That's great. But I don't think they check their Narfell PM's anymore.. :lol: :lol: so I'm not sure how would I contact them πŸ˜›

@1a91ca4715:

Too many Australians in England. I'd avoid it if I were you.

There's also a lot of spaniards. So it balances itself in the end πŸ˜›

• Yeah, if you want to hang to the English come to Perth, that's where they all are.

• Legion

Too many Australians in England. I'd avoid it if I were you.

• Brighton is down the road for me…

• WOW!

Teah and Katebush live in that bit of the country. Since she's an ex-pat from USA talking to her could be especially helpful, although ofc since you're EU the mechanics will be immeasurably easier for you than it was for her.