Peltarch: Crime and Punishment

• ((This will be an initial check for interest and availability rather than an event sign-up.

I'm thinking of running a "Law and Order" event in Peltarch on Sunday evenings at 9pm EST on a regular/continuing basis to both spur involvement in Peltarch government/military.

Requirements:

• Any level, any alignment.
    • Member of the Peltarch Senate (advisors may be dealt with on a case by case basis), Magistracy, Guard, Defenders, Far Scouts, or Cerulean Star.
    • New Guard/Defender recruits encouraged.))

• Same here, would love to jump back in, been gone awhile and I have a far scout. Unfortunately that is right at my bed time. Friday and Saturday evenings EST are about my only open times.

• Sounds good, but I can't make those hours (unless possibly on a Saturday). 😕

• Definitely interested, but unable to make it at that timing (it having become a workday over here). 🙂 Still, it sounds good!

• @fbf7019fb4:

@fbf7019fb4:

Katharina wrote:
    Can try to make it, though the time is a bit in the fringe of my awareness.

Gonnar wrote:
    Same for me by the time I get back to my homecity in a few days. Got a Senator and a FarScout to play around.

I could put on Kris as an "eager to learn", but yeah it be like 2-3 am Monday morning, I get up at 6.30

• @273ebbb9dd=Katharina:

Can try to make it, though the time is a bit in the fringe of my awareness.

Same for me by the time I get back to my homecity in a few days. Got a Senator and a FarScout to play around.

• Count me in. I've defender or a guard to toss in.

• OMG….Perfect time for me. I could make it most Sundays at 9pm

• Can try to make it, though the time is a bit in the fringe of my awareness.

• Sirion is intrigued by the intrigue.

• Legion

Count me in! I'm really excited to…

... oh wait ... never mind. 😢

• Jonni would be interested, but I may not be able to stay till the end, bed comes early Sunday nights. Will see how it goes though. He'd like to take more of a part in the city government/military with his application in and such!