Origin Humble Bundle Charity

• A few days ago, Origin partnered with some charities to offer a bundle of Electronic Arts games to everyone who participate in a donation drive to the following charities:

American Cancer Society
    American Red Cross
    Human Rights Campaign
    San Francisco AIDS foundation
    Watsi

The amount to donate is up to each one, but every donation above 1$ (one USD) will receive gift codes for ALL of the following games:

Burnout Paradise
    Crysis 2
    Dead Space
    Dead Space 3
    Medal of Honor
    Mirror's Edge

In addition, those who donate above the average donation per person (currently 4,82$) will receive gift codes for Battlefield 3 and The Sims 3+2 Expansion Packs.

The gift codes can be redeemed both in Origin client or Steam, except for Dead Space 3 which is supported on Origin only (which is basically an EA specific Steam client).

I thought to put it up here because for just 5 dollars and upwards you can get 8 good quality games from varied genres, and on top of that, you'll contribute a little bit with these charities so they can keep functioning and help those in need. Some friends and I have already made our little contribution and I can tell everything is legit, and all the games are full versions that work perfectly.

The campaign ends in 8 days. Here's the link to the site for those interested: https://www.humblebundle.com/

• I found this in the morning today and was going to make a post about it but you beat me to it! The games are great and to be honest most of them are worth 20$ each and are great games.