Fallen Tokens

• A fallen token, what is this actually?
    A fallen token blocks the divine spells and feats for paladins, clerics, rangers and druids. This means that with a fallen token (the broken holy symbol) they can no longer use spells, or feats/powers like Lay on Hands etc. This is to reflect the fact that the PC's deity has taken his grace away from him/her. A fallen character may not progress in levels as a divine caster.

Is this a punishment to me, as a player?
    No. Fallen tokens are issued to PC's for IC actions, meaning that their actions on the server have not complied with those of their God. This is nothing personal to you as a player at all.

Can I ever get rid of the fallen token?
    Yes. We encourage people to play out redeeming themselves and showing they are worthy of the faith they chose to start with. No DM likes to keep a player fallen. But redeeming is up to the player himself.

The DM team will watch your character's actions, and consider if they are worthy enough of redeeming within the faith. We've had several fine PC's already on this server that lost their fallen token again, and have become fine examples of their chosen examples. To most, this is in the end a very nice opportunity to build character, and RP.

Can I request a rebuild for my fallen token?
    No. As stated above, we encourage players to try and redeem themselves IC. Being fallen does not change who you are or what you know, hence: no rebuilds.

Can I change faith to loose the fallen token
    The DM team has given you a task: learn more about your faith, and go with it. Some players try to change faiths thinking this will be easier to continue - It's not. We tend to look more strictly upon PC's that next to receiving a fallen for their faith, want to try and embrace another faith.

What God would trust a mortal with his powers that cannot seem to make his mind up?