European playerbase?

• Hey all,

i was wondering how the european player base is on Narfell?
    How many players are there in general during euro time, and are there any DMs during euro time?

If so i might consider (re)joining :).

Cheers,

Zy

• The Fool was awesome!

and Hi 🙂

• @6791f3201e=LowerDenizen:

The Fool (panache) was the crazy gnome. And Defiler War would be about right if I recall.

Yes, that is so. He has no idea who I am XDD

Gonnar Domne, would tend to hang out with Zy'thal and Elvin, and Tonttou too. Once you guys RPed you were all becomming zombies, to fool poor Gonnar, and you scared him to death.

• Name rings a bell! Cool to see an ancient veteran peeking in 🙂

• The Fool (panache) was the crazy gnome. And Defiler War would be about right if I recall.

• hi.

• @ccf4eb3ca8=Zythal:

Gonnar… crazy gnome

='( Halfling…

• Legion

@9e6846c3c1=Zythal:

…Just like to smash goblins in the face,...

😢

• Heya,

thats nice to hear :). Did miss you too Gonnar, i do remember some excellent fun we have had (kegs… deer... :)).

I've played years ago, think like 10-12? Not 100% sure. Did play a cleric called Zy'thal mostly (deity was Lurue, unicorn queen). And some other characters as well. Think it was around the time of the Defiler... i can remember some stuff with war machines and a cave / lair somewhere.
    Had a bit of a powergaming attitude sometimes /small grinn
    Just like to smash goblins in the face, or those other guys in the woods (with the black knights who could 1shot crit you? eek! /run)

And ofcourse many people... /thinks

Maythor, hewwwwwoooos!
    Rando... grumpy but fun :).
    Gonnar... crazy gnome
    Metagod (cyrian? cleric i think)
    Attentus.... sorc? :D.
    Ragnar... or how was the dwarf called in Norwick
    Uthger the barb?
    Kull the orc i think?
    And there was an evil orc too.. hmmm... or was it Kull lol
    Tagnar, the dwarf. Man we have had some good adventures
    And the cleric woman who went with him... Erwyn?
    And many more i will say 'ahh ye' if i see names :).

Edit: will try to find my cds in the weekend, but i think i lost them somewhere.... maybe i can ask a friend if he still has them.

• Who are you again? 😉

• ((Grr, double-post))

• Legion

I might be able to catch you in game. I sometimes catch Euro players during my early morning pre work login.

• ICC

Aaaaah…. fresh meat. Exelent... :twisted:

• Zythal??? is that.. Zythal?.. my heart is racing from emotion!
    It depends really, there is DMing during Euro hours, and there's around 20 active players from different timezones + those who can only join during weekends due to work/school.
    It fluctuates to be fair.

You could just give it a go, and you can always back off.
    God knows how many times I've wished for you to be back some day… as you were the first person I remember from when I joined.