U gotta love science

• Legion

Grobble's rat Companion has 42 HPs. Doesn't mean anything of course…

• nods to that RIP Douglas Adams

• Legion

@6c2842d27a=Cookiemancer:

In japanese 4 and 2 is Shi and Ni, which apparently sounds similar to the phrase "unto death"

Also, a Japanese equivalent to the Grim Reaper is called a Shinigami.

The meaning of life is Death.

… grim.

I know in the last book of the Bible the anti-christ rules the earth for 42 months.

To be honest I'm not sure if I see it all the time because there is some cosmic conspiracy or if its simply because the number in my head and I just happen to notice it above other numbers.

RIP Douglas Adams.

• In japanese 4 and 2 is Shi and Ni, which apparently sounds similar to the phrase "unto death"

Also, a Japanese equivalent to the Grim Reaper is called a Shinigami.

The meaning of life is Death.

• @da83fe0170=Kayleb:

@da83fe0170=AubreyMaturin:

In binary, a computer's native language, 42 is 101010.

Sweet!

Every day I see the number 42 pop up in some significant way. I told a friend at work about it. He said it sounds like the Jim Carrie in the film "23" … which I need to hire from the DVD store once I can pay my late fee for the last movie I hired.

Try to find a video copy of the original BBC version of The Hitchhikers' Guide to the Galaxy. It's circa 1980, and is much better than the movie version that came out in 2005.

AubreyMaturin

• Legion

@4b19b65de5=AubreyMaturin:

In binary, a computer's native language, 42 is 101010.

Sweet!

Every day I see the number 42 pop up in some significant way. I told a friend at work about it. He said it sounds like the Jim Carrie in the film "23" … which I need to hire from the DVD store once I can pay my late fee for the last movie I hired.

• In binary, a computer's native language, 42 is 101010.

AubreyMaturin

• Legion

Well … that's my 42 for the day.