Now hiring

• As Mystic is finalizing the last few details on her enchanting lodge south of Peltarch, she walks up to the notice board.

@79981883be:

Now hiring!
    Wood cutter
    Miner
    Tanner

In the building of the Enchanting Lodge and gift shoppe, I am in need of highly skilled craftmen. Please seek me out in the commons for project contracts, construction details, delivery dates and payment.

Mystic River

• Mystic pins a note on the board

@6c94ed26a2:

Looking for someone willing to hunt, kill and skin displacer beasts, leave a note with Kat in the bar at the Mermaid and I will seek you out

Mystic River

• @2a7c38ba98=Moon:

.. some hours later … still under the tree.. she looks up as something hit her and she snaps her fingers.

"Eli!"
    "ELI!"

.. then she scribbles a note. She gathers all her papers, drawings and what not and shoves all of it down her bag, heading straight to the trade hall in the docks. Arriving she pins the note on the door

@2a7c38ba98:

Elidor the Mighty
    I am hiring you to find the wood material for the Enchanting Lodge lets us discuss details… by the way I need a table made out of cherry wood can you make that?

Mystic

Elidor writes back
    @2a7c38ba98:

Pretty Mystic
    Indeed, nothing could be easier than making a simple table. I'll get to that right now. We should meet then, to discuss those details you want to discuss. Sincerely yours:
    Elidor the Mighty

• "Thats the spirit!" she calls out to Zahra as she skips off

"Oh and another thing… find Iathouz ..a white haired elf...he is a miner... for what its worth.. you might want to um.. talk to him about the whole thing as well" chuckles softly

• ((OOC, my availibility is as follows. I am working the 17th 18th 19th in the morning, I'll only be availible from 3pm GMT+8 into the afternoon, and the 20th 21st 22nd I am working nights, and I'm availible in mornings before 1:00pm GMT+8 or just after 2am in the morning GMT+8 after that, the 23rd to the 28th I am free, before having to start back on the 29th GMT+8, so if thats an american 28th I probably wont make it… any chance of sooner? Fingers crossed I really want to get involved with this. ))

Smiling as she skipps off. Whatever you think is fair, mystic, as payment. Truly what I'll learn whilst doing this will be valuable enough!

• .. some hours later … still under the tree.. she looks up as something hit her and she snaps her fingers.

"Eli!"
    "ELI!"

.. then she scribbles a note. She gathers all her papers, drawings and what not and shoves all of it down her bag, heading straight to the trade hall in the docks. Arriving she pins the note on the door

@a8dd48333b:

Elidor the Mighty
    I am hiring you to find the wood material for the Enchanting Lodge lets us discuss details… by the way I need a table made out of cherry wood can you make that?

Mystic

• Settled under the tree in the common scattered papers, sketches of construction designes, architectual drawings, notes and paper bills she looks up at Zahra

Uh..? Oh right Zarah … excellent.. fantastic even, whats your charge she chuckles.. no sincerely I am curious.. while I am quite lost in paper work.. you in fact could be an excellent help speeding this process up. Dont let me hold you... feel free... do what you can and I will admire your creativity and your sucess...

.. then she dives down in all the various notes again scratching her head obviously confused

• ((OOC will do plan is hopefully during the week that starts w the 25th on thursday 28th could be a good day of spelunking. This coming week I have a 3 day business trip followed by business/hobby from thursday to sunday 24th looking for horses but Im sure I have time to make some IG set up with members before that… so looking at spelunking thursday 28th of February 12.00 GMT +1 (central europe spanish/swedish time))

• It'd seem evident that Elidor is taking care of the woodcutting part, as he's seen gathering his woodcutting tools and going out to the forests, he even signs his name somewhere in the letter, near the woodcutting word

• ((OOC: DM Skippy is here to help with this. Thinking I'll roll a few things together. Mystic, can you organise a group to do some spelunking, and a time to do it? You know when I'm usually available.))

• Upon reading the notice Zahra makes her way to the commons the next day, approaching Mystic should she pass through the commons.

"Mystic, if your looking for someone skilled in divination… well what i lack in skill I can certainly make up for in tallent, but... First i'd like to try a prospector's method, using lodestones and iron rods, If it doesn't work, I know a spell that might work."

• … slightly stressed out by the large project of construction, Mystic places a third note on the board

@82a1964899:

Looking for a mage skilled in divination, I need to know if there is a way to locate the ore needed for the building - if possible?!

Contact me, Im usually found in the commons

Mystic River

..she then turns towards the south gate..

–-------------------------------------------------

Scribbled over the note vacancy filled

• Another note pinned to the notice board

@a35bf1d33d:

Throughout the building of the Enchanting Lodge and Gift Shoppe I am in need of the following:

Wood - closed
    Pine Board
    Birch Board
    Maple Board
    Oak Board
    Cherry Board

Ore- closed
    Copper Ore
    Nickel Ore
    Iron Ore

Pelts - open
    Dire Bear

Want to negotiate terms of agreement payment or barter for preferably an enchanted item.

Seek me out in the commons
    Mystic River

• Elidor notices the note and smiles Finaly, some work for the awesome wood cutter Elidor the Great… and he wanders off, looking for Mystic

• Legion

((Please contact both Moon and me if you're interested in this))